Word Games

Jenny

From the Bloc
Wordle 421 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

BROWN FLICK KHAKI - This one was about placement, because when I got the K in the second line I'd already eliminated a lot of the letters that work together with K - RK, NK, KN, LK, CK - and while SK was still on the table, the words I could make with that sequence weren't working either. It was when I thought maybe the I is in the last position that it jumped out at me.

I do like the ones where the word has an uncommon pattern/sequence/structure whatever you want to call it. Also kinda fun that I got there without even trying common letters E S T!

Or maybe I just started with one drab colour, lucked out getting the K, and then it was inevitable. No idea how my mind works some days, or if it's not working at all :)

Jenny

From the Bloc
Wordle 422 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Whenever I get a less than common consonant early I get excited :) Bit of a theme here for me, which is probably what helped me get to the answer when there were other options. MEDAL PRIZE POKER

Stefanie

Wordle 422 3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Whenever I get a less than common consonant early I get excited :) Bit of a theme here for me, which is probably what helped me get to the answer when there were other options. MEDAL PRIZE POKER
I feel even more like an idiot because my last guess was a word we had not too long ago!!!

Susan1

Half the time when I look at what other people did the day before, I've already forgotten what the answer was!
I forget what it was sooner than that. If I tried words like fight and right and tight, I'll forget which one ended up being "the" one.:rolleyes:

Jenny

From the Bloc
Nicely done @PatChan4O !

Wordle 424 3/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

TANGO TITLE (thinking of @Stefanie and feeling reckless doubling a letter in the second guess) then TWICE. Not as good as @PatChan4O pulling it out of pretty much nothing but I do give myself credit for not going the more obvious - and far more boring - route of putting an R in the second position and going through TRIPE TRICE TRITE TRIBE TRIKE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information