Word Games

Stefanie

It still astounds me that we all start somewhere completely different and then all get to the same place within a few tries.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

CRISP APPLE HAPPY PATTY - I even made a stupid mistake in the third line (already knew there was only one P) and still got it. Think I'll suggest hamburgers for dinner tonight :)
I want some York peppermint patties now! :)

Susan1

Wordle 418 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I was going to say I hate it when I have 4 right letters in the wrong places and I don't know what to do with them, but I pulled it out. ha ha

So, last time I forgot I could just update my tally as I go along and not have to count them all after every 20 games (duh).

200 games -
1 in 1 line
7 in 2
49 in 3
74 in 4
37 in 5
19 in 6
13 did not get.

Last edited:

Jenny

From the Bloc
Wordle 418 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I think this one was a bit easier for us because it's got 4 of the WofF standards, plus on the Scrabble scale, a 2 pointer. It's not the most common word, but the common letters got us there. In my case, it was an elimination exercise - CRAFT AWOKE GLEAN - because with the R and T eliminated in the first line, a lot of potential letter patterns were already off the table by the time I got to the third line.

Stefanie

Wordle 418 3/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I think this one was a bit easier for us because it's got 4 of the WofF standards, plus on the Scrabble scale, a 2 pointer. It's not the most common word, but the common letters got us there. In my case, it was an elimination exercise - CRAFT AWOKE GLEAN - because with the R and T eliminated in the first line, a lot of potential letter patterns were already off the table by the time I got to the third line.
Yes, for awhile I would open with CLEAN and stopped...but did so today and here we are. :)

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
Well played, wordle

Wordle 421 6/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And yes, my 5th attempt didn’t include the letter in the correct place because I was burning off letters

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information