misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Wordle 322 5/6

🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Oooh, the last line took some pondering today. Possibly my brain is still frozen from last night's football.

KatieC

Yesterday I got it in two due to a very good first word. Today wasn't bad.
Wordle 322 3/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Jenny

From the Bloc
Whee fun for me :)

Wordle 323 3/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

HASTY LANKY CANNY - actually considered CANNY for the second word but hesitated to blow the chance to eliminate another letter, so here we are.

CassAgain

Wordle 324 6/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Now THIS will get Twitter abuzz. Really, Wordle? THAT word? After THIS week?
I think they changed it over night? I got the original word because of insomnia, but I think it's different now. I thought it might be a statement, but apparently it was just a crazy fluke.

Susan1

I think they changed it over night? I got the original word because of insomnia, but I think it's different now. I thought it might be a statement, but apparently it was just a crazy fluke.
I put this in my reply under your post. I don't know if you saw it. I saw the headline, but I didn't read it till after I did my puzzle.

misskarne

Seems a bit silly that they knew it was in there last week and couldn't get it fixed in time.

Also it was spelled wrong.

Wordle 325 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Multiple endings again.

misskarne

Wordle 326 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I can think of a few current situations to which this word applies!

Jenny

From the Bloc
Me too!

Wordle 326 2/6

🟨🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

There's something fun about picking a completely random word that popped into my head and coming up with this. At the same time, I almost like it now when my first word gets nothing and I have to work at it - this one took less than 30 seconds :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information