Who do you pick for world champions at this point?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Well Grand Prix season is almost over who do you pick for the world champions in all the disciplines at this point.

mine

pairs M/ K (unless Alexa gets those jumps down)

women Loena

men Ilia

Dance GuiFab possibly GilPoir

alj5

Pairs: Miura & Kihara are the favorites if they skate relatively clean.

Women: I'm still going with Kaori as of now. She always peaks in the later season.

Men: Ilia and his 4A.

Dance: I really don't know. I really hope Chock & Bates can pull it out, but they've been making errors. Guignard/Fabbri, Fear/Gibson, Gillies/Poirier, and FournierB/Sorensen should make up the top 5, all have good programs and the talent to podium this year.

Lana K

In mourning for Kaori's 2022-2023 season hair
Pairs: M/K! I’m fond of K/F but I think it was a fluke that they won last year.

Men: Going to have to give the edge to Shoma. Ilia is semi-consistent these days, but he made mistakes at Worlds last year when the pressure was (sort of) on. His PCS also feels a bit junior, even if he is improving.

Ice Dance: G/F! Would never have seen myself predicting this last year, but they’ve got some momentum going. C/B and G/P both have meh programs this season for me.

Women: This one is a nail-biter. I have to say Kaori. Love Loena to pieces but she can get into her own head and start making errors when it counts.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Pairs M&K
Dance Gilles & Poirier
Women. Kaori
Men Ilia

Evgeniafan

Pairs: M/K! I’m fond of K/F but I think it was a fluke that they won last year.

Men: Going to have to give the edge to Shoma. Ilia is semi-consistent these days, but he made mistakes at Worlds last year when the pressure was (sort of) on. His PCS also feels a bit junior, even if he is improving.

Ice Dance: G/F! Would never have seen myself predicting this last year, but they’ve got some momentum going. C/B and G/P both have meh programs this season for me.

Women: This one is a nail-biter. I have to say Kaori. Love Loena to pieces but she can get into her own head and start making errors when it counts.
I love your Avatar. :love:

blue_idealist

Pairs - Miura/Kihara or Knierim/Frazier
Dance - Guignard/Fabbri or Gilles/Poirier. Unfortunately, I don't think Chock/Bates will get to the top of the podium.
Men - Uno
Ladies - Probably Sakamoto, but I think some other Japanese skater could possibly spoil.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Dance - Piper and Paul
Men - a Japanese skater lol
Women - A Japanese skater, I would like Kaori but prefer lasts year program. Also Leona could challenge, depends on the triple axels?
Pairs - Knierim/Frazier

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Pairs: I think K/F will repeat although I would like M/K to win.

Dance: I have no clue… hopefully C/B will improve so I’ll say them.

Men: Uno again but Malinin will win
the FP.

Women: I’d like to see Mihara at least medal. I think we’ll get a surprise winner, maybe Levito.

DreamSkates

It's hard to predict:
Ice Dance: G/P (would love to see H/B with a bronze)
Pairs: M/K although I'd like to see K/F repeat (my bias - go US)
Women: Take your pick of the Japanese women or maybe Hendrickx has a breakthrough
Men: Uno for components and artistry but points go to Malinin for technical score. So that's a toss up for me.

I will be happy for any single or pair that makes to to GPF + Worlds without getting C***or an injury, the flu, or any number of v*****s floating around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information