Where & how to watch ISU Grand Prix 2020-21 worldwide

Sylvia

TBD
ISU press release (Oct. 21, 2020):

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Thanks ISU for streaming via Youtube, but in Mexico UNFORTUNATELY you can only get the 'national' broadcaster via PAY SATELLITE TV, so what's the point and how do you promote skating in my country when you show only to those with a specific satellite tv company that is one of the most expensive in Mexico??

Glad I have the opportunity to watch via VPN

maureenfarone

Thanks ISU for streaming via Youtube, but in Mexico UNFORTUNATELY you can only get the 'national' broadcaster via PAY SATELLITE TV, so what's the point and how do you promote skating in my country when you show only to those with a specific satellite tv company that is one of the most expensive in Mexico??

Glad I have the opportunity to watch via VPN
Sometimes competitions are taken down really fast by youtube because of copyright issues so I wish they would select a different streaming service or find a way to only mute the offending performance rather than the entire competition.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
I’m surprised SBS Australia is doing anything this year. They only just replaced their antique 8 Out of 10 Cats episodes.
Thank you government budget cuts...

I'm going to call them on my lunch break and ask about the setup.

Update: SBS has no information about any broadcast of Skate America. I assume this is gonna be a shitshow like last year when at various stages Australia could watch the YouTube stream then on other occasions could not.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information