What was Fergie thinking?

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
In the case of 25 years ago, soon afterwards the City of San Diego voted on making all baseball diamonds resod their fields with artificial turf...........to prevent Roseanne Barr from grazing after a game!

Skittl1321

I'd say maybe she was drunk, but the "sexy-jazz club" vibe had to have been pre-chosen.

aliceanne

It's not the sexy jazz club vibe that is so bad, it is her voice. She doesn't have anywhere near the range she was going for. That was flat and screechy. The players were trying so hard not to laugh, some of them did.

Ohyes

I miss her duchess era sooo much rn. 8 year old me back in 2006 would play london bridge, big girls don't cry, Fergalicious and Here I come back to back on repeat.

PeterG

So America is supposed to be the land of the free, right? Americans join their military and go all over the world and fight for the freedoms of other Americans. But it sure seems like Americans love suppressing the freedoms of other Americans. Land of the free? How about land of the Hypocrites?

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I hated Big Girls Don't Cry. It always sounded ridiculous to me coming from an adult.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Awful awful awful! It was bad enough hearing Adam "Over Exposed" Rippon singing that Diamonds song but he sounds like a master of opera compared to this! My wife and I are always so upset when we learn that people who seem like such talented singers, cannot perform live in person! First it was Milli Vannilli, and then Ashley Simpson on SNL, and now this I am officially disgusted!

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
I had to turn it off before she finished the first line :yikes:

What was she thinking? Probably that she was going to be SO COOL doing this totally different rendition of the National Anthem.

Karina1974

It's not the sexy jazz club vibe that is so bad, it is her voice. She doesn't have anywhere near the range she was going for. That was flat and screechy. The players were trying so hard not to laugh, some of them did.

That's what happens when a singer relies on Autotune and lip synches in concert. When they have to sing live they show how good they really are. ;)

Peaches LaTour

So America is supposed to be the land of the free, right? Americans join their military and go all over the world and fight for the freedoms of other Americans. But it sure seems like Americans love suppressing the freedoms of other Americans. Land of the free? How about land of the Hypocrites?

Huh? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information