Vote for the #TeamTrainwreck Hall of Fame!

Vote for 3 to make the #TTW HoF:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oleada

J

Jeschke

I knew I should have forced Dytrt in, Kielmann stands no chance :drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Markova's dry heave choreo is the perfect start and it just gets better (worse?) from there.

Better!

Something I never noticed before because of the camera angle was how ridiculously high she hikes her skirt up at the very beginning! :rofl: :inavoid:

Also the "flirting" with the camera is what I imagine I used to look like at the bar some nights! :yikes:

I knew I should have forced Dytrt in, Kielmann stands no chance :drama:

Cmon, let's be realistic, the only positive thing about adding Dytrt over Kiellman is that Rechnio wouldn't be in last place anymore. :EVILLE:

Vagabond

Not having received any nice :bribe:, I am going to have to vote on merit. :(

Anna Rechnio and Vanessa Gusmeroli are getting totally robbed!!! :wuzrobbed

Rechnio, IINM, is the only one in this poll who would have been able to retire as a member of #TTW had it been in existence while she was competing. :gallopin1

As for Gusmeroli, I'll let Dick Button present my argument for me:
1998 Worlds FS :gallopin1
1999 Worlds SP :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Not having received any nice :bribe:, I am going to have to vote on merit. :(

Anna Rechnio and Vanessa Gusmeroli are getting totally robbed!!! :wuzrobbed

Rechnio, IINM, is the only one in this poll who would have been able to retire as a member of #TTW had it been in existence while she was competing. :gallopin1

As for Gusmeroli, I'll let Dick Button present my argument for me:
1998 Worlds FS :gallopin1
1999 Worlds SP :gallopin1

What do I need to do to get a Markova vote from you?

J

Jeschke

Folks, still time to vote. Abbott seems ensured, vote for Cohen & Abt.
Kozuka is way too :blah: for :gallopin1-HoF, sorry!

text_skate

I'd say Cohen has way to much medals for HoF of #ttw.

Poor Alexander Abt. It looks like, he'll be even trainwrecky in being trainwreck-HoF. :wuzrobbed

Of all Russian male skaters he was the one I liked/enjoyed most :respec:

Vagabond

I find it outrageous that Gusmeroli, Rechnio, and Szewczenko combined have fewer votes that Cohen! :angryfire

At this point you can't bring yourselves to vote for all three of them, please vote for Markova, who has the best chance of crashing the party! :saint:

:soapbox:

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Kozuka was injured for much of his career with some kind of hip socket issue, not typically the reason for Trainwrecks. If only it were :40beers: or not being able to count.

SamuraiK

Done.

Kozuka and Abt were my votes.. so much that could have been but never was but still soo enjoyable to watch.

SamuraiK

Oh and NO Cohen pleasse!! She still managed a ton of hardware in medals despite never ever having a clean competition (waiting for her hard fans to mention that one and only small Senior C event which doesn't count)

Bellanca

I find it outrageous that Gusmeroli, Rechnio, and Szewczenko combined have fewer votes that Cohen! :angryfire

At this point you can't bring yourselves to vote for all three of them, please vote for Markova, who has the best chance of crashing the party! :saint:

:soapbox:
The fix is in! :bribe: :puppet:

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
I saw Markova's name and was like, "YES, her!" and then proceeded to hastily click her name and hit submit before realizing I could vote for 3 :lol: (I would have voted for her 3 times if possible, anyways :glamor:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information