UPDATES ON MY DREAM TO LEARN TO ICE-DANCE...WISH ME LUCK!!

Clarice

Ratings
Ok guys....here is my next report. I saw Nick today,and he worked with me on m swizzles,and showed me some excerizes to do at home to straighen my mussles. I even got to meet a full-fledged senior Ice-Dance Team and compliment them. I can only say that if I can only make it past getting my toes to touch and my on-foot glide, it'd be cool!!! Btw. Nick was hosting a skating clinic. What's the difference between a clinic and learn to skate?
Learn to Skate is usually a series of classes you sign up for, lasting for maybe 8 weeks or so. A clinic is a one-time thing, and is usually geared to people who already have some skills.

FSWer

Ratings
Ok,thanks. Anyway guys,here's my report from yesturday. I worked with my girl coach and we worked on Spinning,Hopping,Dips and my One-Foot Glide. I even got a complement from a parent on how well I was doing. In the end I got to watch another Ice-Dance Team practice.

FSWer

Ratings
Ok guys, lol. I know it's been 3 months since I've had anything to post here. As I had to see my girl coach to catch up payments with her. As she's been tide up. Anyway,I just saw her again today,and she was really impressed with me!!! She had me practice my jumps on 2 feet,as well as my 1-foot Glide. I even kept my left foot up for 7 sec.!! I even got to try it,hand in hand with her (one hand holding her hand),and she said I did well,and that I didn't even press down on her!!! She also started me on Stroking. Which she says I did well and caught on to. We also worked on my 2-foot Spin.Which I am improving on. So,it looks like I'm getting there. It surely feels good when I get compliments. My Staff and I also decided to wait until after the Holidays and the New Year to hook back up with my coaches. Due to it being hectic. I sure hope to have more to post soon.

Dana

Shyjosie

Ratings
Wow, FSWer, that sounds like you had a joyful comeback to the ice!
Keep spirits high and go on!
I'm looking forward to your next reports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)