Update thread title

maatTheViking

Roxaaannnneeee!!!
Can an admin please add (ESP) to the thread on Laura Barquero? I know they just competed, and most people probably remember their nation, but I think it would be helpful.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
So as the thread starter I disagree with you here but defer to the Admin(s) on this matter.
I really appreciate your posts on keeping us updated on everything skating, but I agree with @Vagabond. It's not a dig at you, but considering the state of what's happening, it is not wrong to ask if we can change the thread title to be more sensitive. There are people getting killed and you're more worried about your thread title?

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I really appreciate your posts on keeping us updated on everything skating, but I agree with @Vagabond. It's not a dig at you, but considering the state of what's happening, it is not wrong to ask if we can change the thread title to be more sensitive. There are people getting killed and you're more worried about your thread title?
I'm confused about why it's such a big deal to be honest or how it's insensitive? The figure skaters aren't the problem, and (this comment veers towards PI but whatever) most people on this board didn't want to be associated with anything a (few) former US leader(s) did-- but they are still lovely and decent people.

Hedwig

Antique member
I feel sick every time Inread the theead title even knowing where it originated.
I would like to read more about Russian skating because I love Russian skating but to read the title does not feel good to me.
But then it will go on ignore for the time being. I honestly did not think it would be a big issue to change it and am a bit flabbergasted that there are people against it but so be it.

Sylvia

TBD
:yikes:^^^ Thanks, V. I just reported my own post/thread and it's been corrected to September. I also tweeted the wrong month. :shuffle:

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information