Trouble with subscriptions?

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
My current subscription runs up to 3rd March 2016. Renewed for an extra year, but it states that that expires 31st December 2016. As the year needs to run from the 3rd March 2016, to expire on the 3rd March 2017, there appears to be some gremlins with the renewal system

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi @Maofan7 theres no glitch with the actual software, you have a 2 year subscription due to expire 3/3/16 and you bought a 1 year sub yesterday. As they are 2 different types the system won't recognise any extension is to be added. I have edited the end date though and thanks for your continued support.

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
Hi @Maofan7 theres no glitch with the actual software, you have a 2 year subscription due to expire 3/3/16 and you bought a 1 year sub yesterday. As they are 2 different types the system won't recognise any extension is to be added. I have edited the end date though and thanks for your continued support.

Many thanks for sorting

KatieC

I had an alert this morning, saying my account would expire today. So I clicked on account upgrade and didn't see the usual 2 year subscription, just a one year. I tried it twice and eventually paid for the one year. Tonight I got another alert, saying one of my accounts would expire Jan 24th, 2017, and when I clicked on it, I got the upgrade page showing the 2 year option. I prefer two years, any chance I can switch, or just wait until next year?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Yes I can refund you for the one sub Katie and then you can choose a 2 year. Unfortunately the option you have won't appear until it actually expires now. Let me know (pm me your email address)

Lizziebeth

I renewed yesterday and noticed the same thing as KatieC. There was no 1 year option so I went with 2 years. As far as I can tell my paypal payment went through yesterday. Today I got two alerts that my subscription is expiring. Just letting you know that I should only have one to update. Sorry for waiting until the last minute.

Can't do without FSU!

Caliblue

I had an alert this morning, saying my account would expire today. So I clicked on account upgrade and didn't see the usual 2 year subscription, just a one year. I tried it twice and eventually paid for the one year. Tonight I got another alert, saying one of my accounts would expire Jan 24th, 2017, and when I clicked on it, I got the upgrade page showing the 2 year option. I prefer two years, any chance I can switch, or just wait until next year?

I had the exact same issue as KatieC. Since I didn't see the 2-year upgrade, I selected the one-year upgrade. Today, I received another alert and it shows the 2-year upgrade. I'd like to swap it out. Please let me know how to proceed.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I had a problem tonight when I tried to reply to a post ("You don't have enough privileges..."). I couldn't find where my subscription status was listed. Just to be safe, I went ahead and renewed using Paypal for just 3 months (would have preferred to renew for longer) to see if that helps. It did. So I am able to post now, but is there a way for me to renew for a longer period while using as credit what I have already paid?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I don't know what that was about but I have cancelled the 3 months subscription and just added it on to your existing subscription which now expires on August 21st.

Thanks.

DaveRocks

Eh?
I'm on Vash's ignore list, so she won't see this, but "You don't have enough privileges" pops up when a thread is closed.

SandraMGfan

I have the Season Pass which I usually renew for 2 years. It''s coming to an end after Worlds, and I don't see the option to renew/buy a new Season Pass. Am i just too early or has this option disappeared? Thx!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
You won't see it until your current subscription has expired sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information