This or That - Round 39

gk_891

Ben-Hur although I do love Planet of the Apes

Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario was whistled and jeered at during the 1996 French Open quarterfinals against Karina Habsudova for constantly questioning line calls and for extensively using moonballs against an opponent who seemed to be hitting her off the court. Was the crowd reaction warranted?

Yes or No

gk_891

Amazon although hopefully security measures will be in place!

Hundreds of thousands of Chinese business workers and labourers are now living across Africa due to migration and some have intermarried with local African women. Is migration the best solution to China's current sex/gender inbalance that stemmed from the Chinese government's one child policy?

YES or NO

gk_891

Yes

What is the most useful discipline to study in the social sciences in terms of finding a job afterwards?

Anthropology
Economics
Sociology
Psychology
Political Science
Geography

gk_891

Nay. But I don't care for Star Wars so I'm not an unbiased source.

Lilia Podkopayeva is often hailed as one of the greatest artistic gymnasts of all time due to her strength, power, form, and consistency (not to mention her results in 1995 and 1996). However, some naysayers have argued that her form was overly rigid and locked in, her choreography on floor was non-existent (it usually consisted almost entirely of poses instead of actual dancing), and that she often capitalized on other gymnasts' errors such as Mo Huilan. Are these criticisms of Lilia's gymnastics warranted?

Yes or No

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information