The crock pot's are not working for us

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Me and my wife Heavenly are having problem's in are marriage, they are problems that started in the kitchen. When we moved in together seven years ago we both had very good slow cookers. Hers was from the QVC collection made by Racheal Ray and mine came from the as seen on TV store in the Albuquerque mall. It was a gray color. We argued about it, shed more tears then I did during my first night alone on a ship with sea men treating me "rough."

For our wedding my wife's parent's got us a vacuum sealer so we decided let's seal up the Ray Pot and leave it for safety and use my pot. Fast forward! My wife last night tried to put a cold sleeve into a hot cooker before making Santa Fe meat shooters and the pot burst into flames!!!!! I haven't seem such a flamer since when we had offshore leave in San Francisco, wow. After the fire became under control we looked for the QCV pot, the un-thinkable had happened squirrels had chewed out the purity seal and we felt like using this device could cause mutations or celibacy.

My wife was traveling to Wal Mart to buy under ware and frozen meals now that we have a micro-wave but no crock cooker and was lured in to getting a new crock pot, it's brand is also called "Crock-Pot." We put in a red hot chili mix and turned on the heat and sparks shouted everywhere. So then we went to return this pot and the man at Wal Mart was not wanting to accept it and now we have to figure out how to return it and find a better pot, otherwise I will have Stofferr's pot pies and Birds Eye veg which taste like rusty poles.

Help.

Lizziebeth

You need to order take out food. Be sure to go right home with it while it is hot so you don't need to use any appliance such as a micro wave to heat it up :D

Susan1

That’s my line!! :lol:
I don't know why I read this thread. Please tell me my microwave post wasn't this whacked out? I know I "write a novel when a paragraph will do", but at least I use proper English and grammar. :)

Japanfan

I noticed you said, “when we moved in together” and not “when we were married.” Did you and Heavenly live in sin? 😱

Apparently, yes, as suggested by the time sequence below:

Me and my wife Heavenly are having problem's in are marriage, they are problems that started in the kitchen. When we moved in together seven years ago we both had very good slow cookers. Hers was from the QVC collection made by Racheal Ray and mine came from the as seen on TV store in the Albuquerque mall. It was a gray color. We argued about it, shed more tears then I did during my first night alone on a ship with sea men treating me "rough."

For our wedding my wife's parent's got us a vacuum sealer so we decided let's seal up the Ray Pot and leave it for safety and use my pot.

Presumably, the wedding came came after moving in together. :sekret:

I expect that @StasiyaGalustyanLove would say that he knew without a doubt that Heavenly was the 1 for him and that the two of them have bravely faced "problem's in are kitchen" and other life challenges, wiping away each other's abundant tears. With chins up, way up!

Till death do us part! Here ye here ye @StasiyaGalustyanLove and Ms. Heavenly.

:p:p

quartz

scratching at the light
The husband is currently making beef stew in our crock pot and has discovered we are out of worcestershire sauce. This may cause a problem within our marriage today. He is also the one who brings home the bacon and fries it up in a pan, not a microwave.

Now he is making me French toast even tho I’m Dutch and he’s Irish or English or something not French.

Last edited:

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
I don't know why I read this thread. Please tell me my microwave post wasn't this whacked out? I know I "write a novel when a paragraph will do", but at least I use proper English and grammar. :)
I spent between four and five hour's editing my message before I clicked on the baton to "post", it was not work I like to do nor I can do but I did it so IOM it is O.K.

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
Apparently, yes, as suggested by the time sequence below:

Presumably, the wedding came came after moving in together. :sekret:

I expect that @StasiyaGalustyanLove would say that he knew without a doubt that Heavenly was the 1 for him and that the two of them have bravely faced "problem's in are kitchen" and other life challenges, wiping away each other's abundant tears. With chins up, way up!

Till death do us part! Here ye here ye @StasiyaGalustyanLove and Ms. Heavenly.

:p:p

Since my husband takes too long to write his posts, I see it is up to me to defend our marriage. We were married on July 4th, 2011. Yes, the same great day as our nation was borne. Then we took a long honeymoon where we visited Albuquerque and Santa Fe and Carlsbad and even ventured across state lines to Midland, Texas. It was very exotic. We had some prayer retreats and got to a closer place with our god. Then we returned to our hometown and moved in together and united our crockpots just as our bodies and soles had been united. I may have done some sinful things in my younger days but then I became borne again Christian and would not sin like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information