Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir # 47: Come What May...

LisaLemon

It's fishy alright. And of course the panel will be admonished just in time to be lenient in the individual events. So there will be one team racking up the WR . . .

There is no way in hell that P&C's SD can score a new WR in the same competition as V&M with their SD..if they do then that will be the most obvious bs ever, & a total give away that the fix is in..

I would love to hear what the British Eurosport guys have to say after that SD..hoping it's up soon if they cover it!

Ohyes

There is no way in hell that P&C's SD can score a new WR in the same competition as V&M with their SD..if they do then that will be the most obvious bs ever, & a total give away that the fix is in..

I would love to hear what the British Eurosport guys have to say after that SD..hoping it's up soon if they cover it!

It will be the last time I watch ice dance if this happens.

LisaLemon

Also I not feeling Tessa's new dress.. I don't like the bare arm & it clashes with Scott's outfit imo..I love the original one which she just wore at the Canadian Nationals..she should have kept that one for sure!

double runner

Also I not feeling Tessa's new dress.. I don't like the bare arm & it clashes with Scott's outfit imo..I love the original one which she just wore at the Canadian Nationals..she should have kept that one for sure!

Check Sochi. I’m pretty sure she wore different dresses for TE and IE. I don’t expect to see this dress again.

sap5

The tech panel will be the same, the judges will be different. There was no French or Russian judge today.

Zazy

Really? No way their PCS was still lower than P&C's at GPF..is that true?
Yes, it was also lower (barely) than their own pcs score at the GPF. You can't truly compare across competitions but considering this was without the French and Russian judges... their chances don't look good at all for the individual event. They're going to have to hope P/C mess up their twizzles or something.

D

Deleted member 74551

Yes, it was also lower (barely) than their own pcs score at the GPF. You can't truly compare across competitions but considering this was without the French and Russian judges... their chances don't look good at all for the individual event. They're going to have to hope P/C mess up their twizzles or something.

I have spent decades in this discipline and this 'rivalry' is truly incomprehensible to me.

LisaLemon

The tech panel will be the same, the judges will be different. There was no French or Russian judge today.

No same judges too according to what Tessa said & in their post interview with Paul Martini he seemed to say the same thing..

LisaLemon

But I am pretty sure the judges as well stay the same..I think Tessa said that & Paul Martini when interviewing them..

alice73

I have spent decades in this discipline and this 'rivalry' is truly incomprehensible to me.
It's beyond ridiculous. V/M are a once in a generation ice dancers and the judges are scoring them as if they are inferior to the French. I've watched figure skating for 30 years. I don't care what "reasons" are there for the scores. They aren't inferior to P/C, definitely not by so many points. Bottom line: I hope Tessa and Scott aren't discouraged, hope they stay strong and resolute. Hope they get team gold. They deserve another gold. They are the best and I will enjoy every moment of their skating.

D

Deleted member 74551

It's beyond ridiculous. V/M are a once in a generation ice dancers and the judges are scoring them as if they are inferior to the French. I've watched figure skating for 30 years. I don't care what "reasons" are there for the scores. They aren't inferior to P/C, definitely not by so many points. Bottom line: I hope Tessa and Scott aren't discouraged, hope they stay strong and resolute. Hope they get team gold. They deserve another gold. They are the best and I will enjoy every moment of their skating.

I danced and I coached and it's just mystifying to me. Papadakis and Cizeron are not better than them. Literally nobody is better than them. What the incentive is to not mark them accordingly I do not know.

LisaLemon

I know this panel is tough apparently however I am truly stunned that they got lower tonight than their first comp at Skate Canada..they got 82 there so wth is going on?...........oh wait I know...CHEATING!:rolleyes::wall:

zilam98

it's just ridiculous how the scores are even lower than how they were at the beginning of the season! does that mean they're even worse now? no matter how tough the tech callers are, if the performances are mostly clean, no major mistakes, the scores should not come out lower than how they were at the beginning of the season

randomsplashes

lmao i'm living for all the tweets asking for tessa and scott to get married
i mean they're not wrong, they look ready to rip each other's clothes on the ice most of the time

also the tech panel for the individual event better be ****ing strict like today or else i'm throwing hands at someone lol

screech

I didn't like it either. It seemed 'heavy'. If it had the same sleeves on both sides, I'd find it better suited to a tango. And I agree that it clashes with Scott's in both the colour and shape of the beading.
I wish they'd gotten the orange/pink memo that the other teams seem to have received.

bbkenn

I am so worried but I felt they skated with the joy they didn't have in Sochi (except after the SD).

zilam98

Oh, boo hoo. Tessa and Scotty have the better short dance but their free dance is a big miss compared to PapCiz, but I'm sick of hearing the Voir fans whining. It was the same with Davis/White leading up to Sochi, and here it is again. You forget that V/M almost WON the free dance with a MASSIVE CLUNKER fall at last Worlds. There was no fix for Sochi and there is no fix now.

Also am with the crowd that does not like this new dress.

yeah, no fix when the scores at this point of the season are LOWER than what they have been at the BEGINNING of the season. oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information