Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir # 47: Come What May...

pani

After watching sport events so long i noticed , that with such close score in judges mind one of the favourites usually made mistake wich making judges job easily.
What a honour to watch them competing so long, to see that other dancers used there elements, used there music. And now they will be flag bearers for Canada at Opening ceremony at OG. Only for this moment TS needed to comeback.
And job they did with MR for Nationals.... Only VM could do this and made MR there own piece.
Good luck to them, wish them clean and emotion skating at OG!

kittysk8ts

After watching sport events so long i noticed , that with such close score in judges mind one of the favourites usually made mistake wich making judges job easily.
What a honour to watch them competing so long, to see that other dancers used there elements, used there music. And now they will be flag bearers for Canada at Opening ceremony at OG. Only for this moment TS needed to comeback.
And job they did with MR for Nationals.... Only VM could do this and made MR there own piece.
Good luck to them, wish them clean and emotion skating at OG!
Good to hear from you @pani! I thought of you after Nationals and wondered where you were! I knew you would be excited!

Shayii

Appreciate they never rest on their laurels. You guys, just a few more weeks till it’s all over :wuzrobbed (I realize I make it sound like the world is going to end lol). But anyway not to sound preachy, but maybe we can focus a little less on scores and placement and more on what a truly incredible journey they’ve had, what amazing athletes and people they are, and what they’ve done for the sport of ice dance. I also think they made the right choice being flag bearers because you can tell in interviews how much the opportunity means to them.

dramagrrl

I'm watching the gala from Canadians on TSN, and every time Rod or Tracy mention something about V&M ending their career, or it being their last skate at Nationals, etc., I start tearing up. God damn you for making me emo, Tessa and Scott. :wuzrobbed

...oh no. Now they're showing the Passing the Torch fluff again. Waaaaaaah!!!! :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

Golden1

Thank you so much for all the videos! Unfortunately the Suzanne Killing one has been removed. Is there another version available?

Shayii

WTH I wonder why. I don’t have another video link, but I’m sure it’ll turn up somewhere sooner rather than later.

IoanaC

Report about Tessa and Scott's nutritionist. The video is in French but you can turn on the English subtitles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNqzstOrXmU . Crazy that they have a nutritionist traveling with them to competitions.

Interview with Tessa about her house in London http://mysticseasons.tumblr.com/post/170209373759/savouring-every-golden-moment . Her home sounds lovely and I love the whole look of it.

The English translation is very approximate. I doubt the nutritionist is travelling with them to every competition. It says she accompanied them to competition to better understand their schedule (probably at Skate Canada).

Golden1

And one more article: Tessa and Scott talking about their favorite travel destinations https://altitude-report.aircanada.c...a-virtue-pyeongchang-2018-winter-olympics-ice . Tessa and Scott, if you had ever come to Oberstdorf, you would have had another place to put on that list ;)

The English translation is very approximate. I doubt the nutritionist is travelling with them to every competition. It says she accompanied them to competition to better understand their schedule (probably at Skate Canada).
That sounds more realistic.

ddtpdx

Thanks everyone for all the links - finally finding some time to catch up...

I've never really been a big fan of Bourne and Kraatz, but can't agree more with her comment about rewarding versatility in ice dance in this interview with Golden Skate (at about the 9:35 mark) about ice dance judging and the upcoming Olympics.

https://goldenskate.com/2018/01/33756/

Last edited:

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
So, do you guys think that Scott and Tessa are a couple? I have seen them say in interviews that they aren't but they just seem so in love in their programs and my husband and I think they seem like the perfect couple, just like we are. Do you think they are just keeping it a secret?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information