Team Canada Olympic outfits revealed

Judy

A few more pics.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I love the straps on the coat to wear backpack style. I always get hot walking in a coat (when not super freezing) and it ends up tied around my waist.

screech

Those puffy scarves look like they'll be able to serve double duty as seat cushions if acting as spectators. Given how uncomfortable seats can be, I like it!
I like Piper/Paul posing in this photo, and the reactions of those around them.

skatingguy

decently
Those puffy scarves look like they'll be able to serve double duty as seat cushions if acting as spectators. Given how uncomfortable seats can be, I like it!
I like Piper/Paul posing in this photo, and the reactions of those around them.
Piper/Paul know how to be dramatic - same thing with the photos for the Summer Olympic apparel a few months ago - most athletes don't do photo shoots that often & it shows.

screech

So I was looking at the lululemon website yesterday - the prices for the team outfits are about the same as their regular clothes of the same styles. Which isn't cheap, but at least the prices aren't being ridiculously jacked up just to add a logo.
And compared to the uniforms of The Bay, I would at least wear a lot of these things. Especially since for a lot of them the only thing signifying as Olympics clothes is a maple leaf, or CAN in a different shade of the same colour.
I am a bit disappointed that the models of the Olympic wear on the lululemon website are models and not the athletes, though.

sk8girl

I am a bit disappointed that the models of the Olympic wear on the lululemon website are models and not the athletes, though.
May depend on the section, but I'm looking at the Team Canada jackets and coats on the lulu site and quite a few of them are Team Canada athletes.

ETA: But yeah, not so much in the other sections besides the jackets and coats.

Last edited:

Judy

So I was looking at the lululemon website yesterday - the prices for the team outfits are about the same as their regular clothes of the same styles. Which isn't cheap, but at least the prices aren't being ridiculously jacked up just to add a logo.
And compared to the uniforms of The Bay, I would at least wear a lot of these things. Especially since for a lot of them the only thing signifying as Olympics clothes is a maple leaf, or CAN in a different shade of the same colour.
Maybe a photo shoot with the athletes was too complicated and time consuming for the athletes to arrange though too.

sk8girl

I see all of it? If you look at left hand side eg pants, accessories etc.

All the items are there, but the comments were about whether they were using regular models or Team Canada athletes for the individual clothing items. From the individual items I've looked at so far, I see Team Canada athletes as the models for quite a few of the jackets and coats, but not for the shirts and pants, etc.

Judy

All the items are there, but the comments were about whether they were using regular models or Team Canada athletes for the individual clothing items. From the individual items I've looked at so far, I see Team Canada athletes as the models for quite a few of the jackets and coats, but not for the shirts and pants, etc.
I was kinda hoping for the boots personally lol.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
My MIL returned from a trip to Vancouver. She asked if I've seen the new Olympic outfits. I replied yes and didn't care for the overslzed jackets. Turns out she bought one! She showed it to me and it wasn't as poofy as I expected it to be. Still, it's a hard look to pull off.

Judy

My MIL returned from a trip to Vancouver. She asked if I've seen the new Olympic outfits. I replied yes and didn't care for the overslzed jackets. Turns out she bought one! She showed it to me and it wasn't as poofy as I expected it to be. Still, it's a hard look to pull off.
I always find that that "big reveal" always calms down in reality lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information