Subscription Levels

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Premier Membership pricing is charged at the following rates, this gives access to the entire board including the Archives.

3 months - $18 USD

6 Months - $25 USD

12 months - $42 USD

2 years - $72 USD

Everyone will have the same features available and everyone will have room for 1000 PMs.

They can be purchased here by Paypal

https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/account/upgrades

Postal Payments can be made in Euros (Contact Allezfred) USD (Contact Prancer) or GBP (Contact Me)

No ads, up to 1000 Private Messages can be stored, access to all forums, search function vbookies, reputation (until the software move!) etc etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Season Passes which give access to the Kiss and Cry Area up until the end of the current season (Usually March 31st) (length can be anything up to a year depending on when it's bought) will remain at $16.00 USD, the perks with that remain the same.

(No Ads, Increased PMs, Search Function, Access to Kiss and Cry from July 1- March 31 (When closed to non subscribers)

Thanks for supporting FSU!

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I just noticed this morning that my premium access had expired, so I couldn't access K&C. Since I didn't have enough funds in paypal (the transfer from bank account into paypal takes a few days), I just renewed for 3 months, and will add funds to it to make it a longer subscription. Do I have to wait until the 3 months have passed or can I do it much earlier (like in a week or two)?

Veronika

gold dust woman
My premium access is still listing as active, but I cannot view K&C or Sekret Sources...help?

dearskate

Premier Membership pricing is charged at the following rates, this gives access to the entire board including the Archives.

3 months - $11 USD

6 Months - $21 USD

12 months - $38 USD

2 years - $63 USD

Everyone will have the same features available and everyone will have room for 1000 PMs.

Current Exchange Rates for CAN$/EUR/GB£/AUD are current as of today. (XE Currency)

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?account/upgrades

Postal Payments can be made in Euros (Contact Allezfred) USD (Contact Prancer) or GBP (Contact Me)

No ads, up to 1000 Private Messages can be stored, access to all forums, search function vbookies, reputation (until the software move!) etc etc

Season Passes which give access to the Kiss and Cry Area up until the end of the current season (Usually March 31st) (length can be anything up to a year depending on when it's bought) will remain at $15.00 USD, the perks with that remain the same.

(No Ads, Increased PMs, Search Function, Access to Kiss and Cry from July 1- March 31 (When closed to non subscribers)

3 months - $11 USD

6 Months - $21 USD

12 months - $38 USD

2 years - $63 USD

Current Exchange Rates for CAN$/EUR/GB£/AUD are current as of today. (XE Currency)

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/index.php?account/upgrades

Season Passes which give access to the Kiss and Cry Area up until the end of the current season (Usually March 31st) (length can be anything up to a year depending on when it's bought) will remain at $15.00 USD, the perks with that remain the same.

dearskate

I purchased membership to the forums in January 24th and $13.20 was paid to Sharon Watts via Paypal. However, I have never been able to access the forums!! It has continued to say "private" next to them. Please can I have a refund as I have now missed the entire skating season.

It has always worked in the past but not this year. Please advise me.

Margaret Dearman (dearskate)

Sarah

My membership expires on 4/1. I was going to renew, but I only have the 3, 6, and 12 month options. Do I need to wait until my membership expires (I had renewed for 2 years last time) to renew for another 2 years?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I purchased membership to the forums in January 24th and $13.20 was paid to Sharon Watts via Paypal. However, I have never been able to access the forums!! It has continued to say "private" next to them. Please can I have a refund as I have now missed the entire skating season.

It has always worked in the past but not this year. Please advise me.

Margaret Dearman (dearskate)

I did email back shortly after receiving your payment asking for details of your username. I am surprised that a> You didn't respond and b> Have taken over 2 months to raise the issue on the forums. I will issue a refund when I am at my PC tomorrow as it is difficult to do so from my paypal iphone app. I believe I only have 60 days to issue refunds but will look into it and PM you if there are issues. However, I am not a con artist and will endeavour to resolve this.

This is the problem, please PM me next time you send a payment:

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/ind...add-on-note-re-subscriptions-in-the-eu.95254/

My membership expires on 4/1. I was going to renew, but I only have the 3, 6, and 12 month options. Do I need to wait until my membership expires (I had renewed for 2 years last time) to renew for another 2 years?

Yes, the 2 year option will only show once your current one expires.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
My premium subscription expired today at 1:11 PM, but that option still isn't available to me yet. I'm still able to get into SS and the political thread. I'm not sure why, but should I just maybe wait and check again later to see if the premium packages shows up again? Thanks! :)

ETA: I just signed out, cleaned cache, cookies, etc. I also used my software, Glary Utilities's tracker cleaner. I'm afraid none of the following worked. Just was wondering what else I could try.

Last edited:

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Whatever happened has now straightened out, and I was able to pay for my premium package again. Alrighty then! :)

NYSk8Fan

How do I check the status of my membership? I looked for a help or Q&A and can't find it. I want to renew if that's necessary. I just can't remember when I last did that.

Last edited:

Tavi

@SHARPIE i want to renew but only see options for 6 months or 2 years - is there no longer a one year option? Thx! Tavi

jlmart

I was notified that my 2 year subscription was expiring so I went to renew it. The longest renewal period was one year. Does the two year subscription option no longer exist?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Sorry @jlmart missed this with the Olympics and all!

Yes it still exists you will only see it when your current subscription has actually expired though.

barbk

Hi Sharpie --
My membership expired yesterday, and so yesterday I went to renew it. There was no 2 year premium access membership option available, so I picked (and paid) for the one year option.

This morning I got an email telling me it was time to renew, and that links to a 2 year option.

Can I pay the extra $20 to get to the two year option? (Not sure why it did not have that option available when I renewed yesterday.)

Thanks.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hi as I've said before the current sub option you're on will not show as an option to renew until it has actually expired.

No problem, send the extra 25 dollars to [email protected] and drop me a PM. If it's tomorrow I am away for 3 days so will get to it when I'm back.

flyingsit

How long will it take for my renewal payment to be processed so I get access to SS back?

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Hello sorry I've been on a brief vacation @flyingsit. Can you please PM me your email address, the date you sent the payment and how much? Many thanks.

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
Is it possible to buy a one year's subscription for a friend? I'd love to give her one as a birthday present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information