Stars on Ice show in Shanghai, China (Sept. 16, 2018)

Sylvia

TBD
Stars on Ice first went to China (Beijing) in December 2017 (link to the GSD thread for last year's show) and this year there will be a show in Shanghai on Sunday, September 16, 2018:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl8_G0Jgg5C/?taken-by=starsonice

"The cast includes Olympic Champions Evgeni Plushenko and Meryl Davis & Charlie White, as well as Olympic Medalists Javier Fernandez, Megan Duhamel & Eric Radford, Jeffrey Buttle, Maia & Alex Shibutani, Ashley Wagner, Mirai Nagasu and Qing Pang & Jian Tong!"

Tickets website in China: https://piao.damai.cn/154774.html?spm=a2oeg.search_category.0.0.7c5d3819T0BhmK

Last edited:

Tavi

No Boyang? Does this suggest he will be elsewhere, or just that he doesn’t want to interrupt training for the season?

Frida80

No Boyang? Does this suggest he will be elsewhere, or just that he doesn’t want to interrupt training for the season?

That’s the official start of the season. He probably is going to a CS either that week or the next.

Sylvia

TBD
I think last year's entire show was available on a website but I don't recall where.
You posted a link to last year's SOI show in Beijing (2017 thread is linked in post #1 above) -- hopefully the sina website will upload video again this year.

kalle

I just tuned in for Mirai Nagasu's second number (I believe). She looked very sharp ripping of those triples as if it was nothing!
Not sure if she will attend Nationals but really, she has started to find her mojo in the last few years and it feels like she is getting better and better.
I for sure will root for her if she will give it a try at Nationals!

Barbara Manatee

I don't see a video at the link, just a black window. Is there something I need to click to get it to play or is it geoblocked?

B.Cooper

I just tuned in for Mirai Nagasu's second number (I believe). She looked very sharp ripping of those triples as if it was nothing!
Not sure if she will attend Nationals but really, she has started to find her mojo in the last few years and it feels like she is getting better and better.
I for sure will root for her if she will give it a try at Nationals!

Mirai shines in her exhibition programs, when the pressure is off. Wish it would translate to competition and consistency ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information