Skating Twitter accounts?

Lovemyvike

Hi guys!

Sorry if this isn't in the right forum or has already been posted before. I'm finally using my Twitter account this year, and now that baseball season is over ( SOB, DODGERS....) I wanted to see if there's any good skating Twitter accounts to follow.
So far I'm following a few of the skaters themselves, along with the official ISU page, Jackie Wong and the lovely Claire Cloutier! I'm guessing there might be other FSU'ers on there, so let me know and I'll give you a follow! Also looking for any other suggestions on good skating accounts to follow during the season. Thanks in advance!!

*if this is the wrong forum, let me know and I'll move the post

Josh78

There are SO MANY! My friend Justin (@JustinLambchop) is always posting skating things -- my friend Matt (@mrusskie93) is always posting about skating as well as other Olympic sports (especially gymnastics) -- The Skating Protocol (@SkatingProtocol) is ALWAYS posting interesting (and at times frustrating) looks at the protocols and video reviews of elements, soon after events to see what the judges are doing (right and wrong...sadly mostly wrong) -- and these are just a few!

You're always welcome to follow me as well (@skatefan78)! I'm an informal figure skating blogger and I post impressions/results/posts from other skating fans/bloggers that I know -- I even do play-by-play of competitions (depending how they coordinate time-zone difference-wise and life distractions-wise -- but I usually do that more on Facebook than on Twitter -- the character limit is just TOO limiting! lol)

chapis

Hi guys!

Sorry if this isn't in the right forum or has already been posted before. I'm finally using my Twitter account this year, and now that baseball season is over ( SOB, DODGERS....) I wanted to see if there's any good skating Twitter accounts to follow.
So far I'm following a few of the skaters themselves, along with the official ISU page, Jackie Wong and the lovely Claire Cloutier! I'm guessing there might be other FSU'ers on there, so let me know and I'll give you a follow! Also looking for any other suggestions on good skating accounts to follow during the season. Thanks in advance!!

*if this is the wrong forum, let me know and I'll move the post

Jackie Wong @rockerskating

Lovemyvike

There are SO MANY! My friend Justin (@JustinLambchop) is always posting skating things -- my friend Matt (@mrusskie93) is always posting about skating as well as other Olympic sports (especially gymnastics) -- The Skating Protocol (@SkatingProtocol) is ALWAYS posting interesting (and at times frustrating) looks at the protocols and video reviews of elements, soon after events to see what the judges are doing (right and wrong...sadly mostly wrong) -- and these are just a few!

You're always welcome to follow me as well (@skatefan78)! I'm an informal figure skating blogger and I post impressions/results/posts from other skating fans/bloggers that I know -- I even do play-by-play of competitions (depending how they coordinate time-zone difference-wise and life distractions-wise -- but I usually do that more on Facebook than on Twitter -- the character limit is just TOO limiting! lol)

Coincidentally (or not) your account popped up on my feed this afternoon. I'm now following it!

jenniferlyon

We do too! It's been a rough day processing that game last night ...:wuzrobbed

Ps, my Twitter handle is @TElleElle

I'm following you now. My Twitter handle is @JensLyon. It's not a skating account per se, although I do tweet a lot about skating. But there's art, politics, writing-related stuff, Detroit-related stuff, and general weirdness courtesy of an account called @41Strange that I frequently retweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information