Skating classes in Berlin?

Primorskaya

Hi skaters/people in the know!

Ever since I moved to Berlin, finding adult skating classes has been a nightmare. I'd settled for one at a tiny outdoors ring, but they still haven't recovered from Covid, and I moved to a different area anyway.
I've heard of a mythical sports union called TSC Berlin, that does figure skating classes, among may other sports, but they aren't replying to my many emails and the people on the phone are useless. This is classic Berlin fecklessness, and it drives me insane.
So, I throw a bottle in the sea, on the off-chance that someone here ever found a good adult class in this city, or that a German FSU member knows of some way of finding good classes that I'm not aware of!
Thanks for reading :)

annie_mg

I can't help you with classes but I live in Berlin and I'm excited to find out there is a fellow FSUer here.

I remember looking at the classes at Erika Hess Stadion in Wedding pre-Covid and they had some evening adult classes. Maybe check there! What area do you live in? Maybe PM me.

Hedwig

Antique member
It is fecking hard to get adult skating classes in Germany. Any skating basically but adult even more.
A couple of years ago there was Skate n smile in Berlin. They had some great adult weeks.

Primorskaya

Thanks for your replies! I’m on a weekend away, I’ll write more when I’m back, there might be a new development..

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information