Skating Pants/Leggings for Adults?

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
The yoga pants I've been skating in for approximately forever are starting to lose their stretch :( Any recommendations for a good source to buy skating pants for adults that are reasonably well-made and not too expensive? I don't do Lululemon or anything with a big logo on it. I'd prefer non-fleece pants that are cut like yoga pants but without flared legs.

hanca

Values her privacy
The yoga pants I've been skating in for approximately forever are starting to lose their stretch :( Any recommendations for a good source to buy skating pants for adults that are reasonably well-made and not too expensive? I don't do Lululemon or anything with a big logo on it. I'd prefer non-fleece pants that are cut like yoga pants but without flared legs.
I liked under armor. It doesn’t have a big logo, but the logo is there.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I've skated in yoga pants from Costco. They do have slightly flared legs but you need a bit to get over the boot IME.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Thanks for all these great ideas, everyone! Much appreciated.

ETA: If anyone is looking for something along the same lines, Lands' End has a big sale on its site this weekend, with up to 75% off leggings/activewear.

Last edited:

MsZem

I see the sea
Costco is great.

If you can order from Decathlon where you live, that's really inexpensive but decent quality. I've gotten a lot of wear out of things I bought 4+ years ago.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I use the "Shambala" ones from Mark's Work Wearhouse, they have a nice stretch and also last!

The ones I have that are just wearing out are from Mark's. Unfortunately the cut of the leg has changed since the last pair I bought, and they don't fit my proportions any more :( But yes, I also would recommend that brand for those who are comfortable in them.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
The Uniqlo Heattech Ultra Stretch are really nice and you can’t beat the price. 7 colors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information