SKATER'S WHO HAVE FOLLOWED IN THEIR PARENT'S FOOTSTEPS IN THEIR DISCIPLINES.

FSWer

Say, this topic came to my mind today..so I thought we could talk about it. But do we know of any skaters who have followed in their parent's footsteps as skaters in the same Discipline as their parents?...For example..Ice-Dancers who's parents were Ice-Dancers too?

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Isabelle Brasseur and Rocky Marval's daughter, Gabriella Marval, was a pairs skater.

Jean-Michel Bombardier's daughter with Josee Chouinard, Fiona Bombardier, has skated pairs and singles.

Jean-Luc Baker's mom Sharon Jones was an ice dancer who represented the UK internationally, and his dad Stephen Baker was a pairs skater.

Ilia Malinin's parents, Roman Skorniakov and Tatiana Malinina, both competed internationally in singles.

Sylvia

TBD
Isabelle Brasseur and Rocky Marval's daughter, Gabriella Marval, was a pairs skater..
Gabriella Marvaldi no longer competes; ditto for her close cousin and Isabelle Brasseur's niece, Justine Brasseur, who was a pair skater too (retired in January 2022).

Sylvia

TBD
Yes, that's why I referred to her in the past tense.
I was being nitpicky and wanted to correct her last name (Marvaldi was Rocky's real last name) and the other part was meant for FSWer. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information