Sept. 16-19, 2021 - competition viewing schedule

Sylvia

TBD
Here's a thread for anyone to share their own combined viewing schedule for Thursday - Sunday for CS Autumn Classic (Skate Canada's Dailymotion channel's livestream (worldwide): https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x842e7r), US International Classic (Senior B streaming on Peacock Premium for U.S. subscribers)/Challenge Skate (U.S. domestic invitational streaming for free on USFS' Fan Zone platform: https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/watch/) and JGP #4 in Krasnoyarsk, Russia (ISU's JGP YouTube channel).

ETA: Thanks to @mpal2 for inspiring this thread after originally posting a detailed table (refer to post #2 below) in the Kiss & Cry section. :)

CBC Sports will livestream Autumn Classic International in Canada: https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/...n-classic-international-live-stream-1.6176484

All times Eastern & subject to change

Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021
3:15-5:22 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior RD (ETA that there was a scoring malfunction during 1st group & RD will resume after Men SP)
5:55-6:45 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior Pairs SP
8:00-10:07 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior Men SP
10:00 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Men SP
(ETA) 11:00 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Rhythm Dance groups 2 & 3
12:15 p.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Women SP
2:10 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Pairs SP
4:20 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Women SP
8:20 p.m. U.S. International Classic Men SP (believe Peacock's start time of 7:25 is wrong)

Friday, Sept. 17
1:15-4:24 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior Women SP
5:30 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior Pairs FS
7:00 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior Men FS
10:00 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Women FS
12:46 p.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Men FS
1:00 p.m. Autumn Classic Men SP (domestic event)
2:00 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Rhythm Dance
3:45 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Pairs FS
6:15 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Women FS

Saturday, Sept. 18
12:30 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior FD
3:30 a.m. JGP Krasnoyarsk Junior Women FS
9:35 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Pattern Dance
10:47 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Junior Rhythm Dance
11:00 Autumn Classic Men FS (domestic event)
12:09 p.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Junior Women SP
12:30 CS Autumn Classic International FD
2:59 p.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Junior Men SP

Sunday, Sept. 19
7:55 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Free Dance
9:24 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Junior Free Dance
10:49 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Junior Women FS
2:32 p.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Junior Men FS

Last edited:

LeafOnTheWind

@Sylvia, I'm willing to share from the other thread but it looks like you did a great job yourself. :respec:
Livestream links giving me a problem but I will edit in later. Let me know if you find any other problems and I will edit.

Links to ISU Jr Grand Prix and Autumn Classic are directly to the event.
US Classic links go to the US Figure Skating Fan Zone page with the live stream and Peacock links on it.

EventDisciplineThursday
9/16 (EST)
Friday
9/17 (EST)
Saturday
9/18 (EST)
Sunday
9/19 (EST)
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixRhythm Dance
3:15 AM​
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixPairs SP
5:55 AM​
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixMen SP
8:00 AM​
US ClassicNovice Men SP
10:00 AM​
US ClassicNovice Women SP
12:15 PM​
Autumn ClassicPairs SP
2:10 PM​
Autumn ClassicWomen SP
4:20 PM​
US ClassicSr Men SP
8:20 PM​
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixWomen SP
1:15 AM​
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixPairs FS
5:30 AM​
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixMen FS
7:00 AM​
Autumn ClassicMen SP
1:00 PM​
Autumn ClassicRhythm Dance
2:00 PM​
Autumn ClassicPair FS
3:45 PM​
US ClassicSR Rhythm Dance
4:00 PM​
US ClassicSr Women SP
6:00 PM​
Autumn ClassicWomen FS
6:15 PM​
US ClassicSr Men FS
7:40 PM​
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixFree Dance
12:30 AM​
Krasnoyarsk Jr Grand PrixWomen FS
3:30 AM​
US ClassicNovice Pattern Dance
9:30 AM​
US ClassicJr Rhythm Dance
10:45 AM​
Autumn ClassicMen FS
11:00 AM​
US ClassicJr Women SP
12:10 PM​
Autumn ClassicFree Dance
12:30 PM​
US ClassicJr Men SP
3:00 PM​
US ClassicSr Free Dance
6:00 PM​
US ClassicSr Women FS
8:00 PM​
US ClassicNovice Free Dance
7:55 AM​
US ClassicJr Free Dance
9:30 AM​
US ClassicJR Women FS
10:50 AM​
US ClassicJr Men FS
2:30 PM​

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Careful with time for US Classic Sr Men SP - starts at 7:25pm Eastern, not 8:20pm. The same confirmed on the Peacock icon on my screen...
Claire had pointed this out earlier in another thread.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Careful with time for US Classic Sr Men SP - starts at 7:25pm Eastern, not 8:20pm. The same confirmed on the Peacock icon on my screen...
Claire had pointed this out earlier in another thread.
Not according to the updated time schedule on the results page.

Also, there were technical issues in Krasnoyarsk this morning so the JGP Rhythm Dance will be resuming with Groups 2 & 3 at 10pm local time = 11am ET.

Frau Muller

Not according to the updated time schedule on the results page.

Also, there were technical issues in Krasnoyarsk this morning so the JGP Rhythm Dance will be resuming with Groups 2 & 3 at 10pm local time = 11am ET.
Noted...then Peacock is wrong. I’m napping until JGP P SP begin at 5:55am eastern.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Never trust the Peacock on screen schedules until the morning of the event, if then. They are notorious for not updating. Remember last year’s “Live-Started 2 Hours Ago” when the judges weren’t even introduced yet?

Frau Muller

They corrected it now...shows 8:20pm. I have all of the event-specific icons lined up in the Watchlist, which saves a lot of time in this slow & clunky system. (Speaking about the TV remote-control method.)

DreamSkates

Never trust the Peacock on screen schedules until the morning of the event, if then. They are notorious for not updating. Remember last year’s “Live-Started 2 Hours Ago” when the judges weren’t even introduced yet?
Yes I just figured that out although I can't get Peacock to play the LIVE event. Screen just says to stay tuned, will begin shortly.

Sylvia

TBD
U.S. Classic Men's SP just underway now (I was told the start time was delayed until around 8:45 pm ET).

Sylvia

TBD
:duh:I forgot to include the U.S. Classic Senior B events for today - thankfully @mpal2 listed them in post #2 above.

Friday, Sept. 17 (U.S. Classic start times now added below)
10:00 a.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Women FS
12:46 p.m. U.S. Challenge Skate Novice Men FS
1:00 p.m. Autumn Classic Men SP (domestic event)
2:00 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Rhythm Dance
3:45 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Pairs FS
4:00 p.m. U.S. Classic Rhythm Dance
6:00 p.m. U.S. Classic Senior Women SP
6:15 p.m. CS Autumn Classic International Women FS
7:41 p.m. U.S. Classic Senior Men FS

LeafOnTheWind

Peacock's replay of the U.S. Classic Senior Women SP is having sound and video sync issues. I actually got a live agent in the chat help but he is completely useless.

I reported I already restarted the Roku and tried it on my laptop. First question the agent asked is if I had restarted the device or tried the video on a different platform :rolleyes: Can they even bother to read. I had already tried it because I knew they were going to ask me to do it. :blah:

I then had to insist that yes the women's short program had already happened and was not scheduled to happen even though I had already been very clear about the event name, date run and time. Idiot was looking at the free skate. I had to explain there are multiple disciplines and two programs per discipline.

They keep insisting it's something on my end. I eventually argued the agent into escalating the issue. They are fecking useless.

End of long rant: sound and video are screwed. You can watch the US Classic women's SP replay but it's annoying.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Peacock's replay of the U.S. Classic Senior Women SP is having sound and video sync issues. I actually got a live agent in the chat help but he is completely useless.

I reported I already restarted the Roku and tried it on my laptop. First question the agent asked is if I had restarted the device or tried the video on a different platform :rolleyes: Can they even bother to read. I had already tried it because I knew they were going to ask me to do it. :blah:

I then had to insist that yes the women's short program had already happened and was not scheduled to happen even though I had already been very clear about the event name, date run and time. Idiot was looking at the free skate. I had to explain there are multiple disciplines and two programs per discipline.

They keep insisting it's something on my end. I eventually argued the agent into escalating the issue. They are fecking useless.

End of long rant: sound and video are screwed. You can watch the US Classic women's SP replay but it's annoying.
I watched the RD on replay last night and it took forever to get to it and get it to play, but then it was ok. My son-in-law laughed when I said skating was on Peacock and said I was the only one he knew of who watched it (he’s a digital audience director for corporate TV.)

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I didn't have any issues watching the RD on replay on the 'Cock last night. I was streaming from my phone to my TV.

Sylvia

TBD
Peacock's replay of the U.S. Classic Senior Women SP is having sound and video sync issues.
Thanks for letting us know, @mpal2 - I'll pass along this info to someone at USFS in case they can do something about it (no guarantees, of course!).

Re-posting here:
Peacock is not letting me in even though I pay subscription through my cable.
@Vash01, is it a sign in problem?

ETA:

U.S. Classic Free Dance is live on Peacock Premium now (Saturday 6:01 pm ET) with the Women's FS scheduled to begin just before 8 pm.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Thanks for letting us know, @mpal2 - I'll pass along this info to someone at USFS in case they can do something about it (no guarantees, of course!).

Re-posting here:

@Vash01, is it a sign in problem?
I sent them requests for 1) password, 2) user ID. They sent me those. I used exactly those after they sent me the info. They are still not accepting. Ridiculous.

DreamSkates

I watched the RD on replay last night and it took forever to get to it and get it to play, but then it was ok. My son-in-law laughed when I said skating was on Peacock and said I was the only one he knew of who watched it (he’s a digital audience director for corporate TV.)
Your son-in-law thinks a streaming service for a sport is made available for one person? The laugh is on him. Like he knows every person who watches figure skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information