SBS Australia LIVE STREAMING GP!

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
I swear every season our situation gets better!

SBS will be live streaming the men and pairs and gala from Skate America this weekend! And ladies and dance will be available on demand!

*flails incoherently and runs in a circle*

https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/video/1345980995981/ISU-Figure-Skating-Live-on-SBS

Aussie Skating Fans...ASSEMBLE! @Bunny Hop @*Jen* @Aussie Willy @essence_of_soy @synchrogirl17 + all!

Here, some time conversions for the live stuff:

Men
SP: Saturday 3pm-4:35pm
FS: Sunday 9:05am - 10:55am

Pairs
SP: Saturday 1:30pm-2:40pm
FS: Sunday 7:10am - 8:30am

Gala: Monday 12:15pm-2:45pm

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Wow! That is fantastic. I see the whole event wil be available on demand for those of us for whom watching live doesn't work.

Orm Irian

Cool! You'd have to be signed in to see it though, wouldn't you? Suppose I'd better register...

*Jen*

OMG thanks! I'll tell my mum too. Can she work out streaming on the TV though, I wonder...

Orm Irian

Yeah, but it's dead easy. And FREE.

I know, I just have a grudge against them for going to a sign-in model at all, way back when. iView gets along perfectly fine without it, grumble grumble.

But they have the new season of Harlots along with the figure skating, so I guess I'm in! :)

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
As a note, I had a good, solid, smooth stream running from the app on my phone through Chromecast to my TV. I find that often works a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information