Rugby World Cup 2019

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
It's blowing open now, South Africa well on top.

Huge shock really, considering the way England played last week and South Africa just edging past Wales by 3 points in the dying minutes.

At least we are spared weeks of the press going on and on about it and the smirk is wiped off Eddie Jones’ face (I just don’t like him sorry!). Sad though, as the country seemed pretty much behind England and it made a change from constant politics.

Prince Harry is a jinx, every time he turns up to support England in the RWC lately they lose! (To Wales in 2015 last time).

D

Deleted member 40371

Prince Harry is a jinx, every time he turns up to support England in the RWC lately they lose! (To Wales in 2015 last time).
I fear for Harry and Megan even more. I am sure someone at the Daily Fail have thought about this, and is writing some trash article with 150 photos about this.

Lorac

Disappointed as England just didn't play well. Way too many errors and allowed the Springboks to bully them. I did worry after how well we played to beat the All Blacks if we would be flat this week and we were. Still an amazing story for the Springboks captain so well done him and his team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information