Royalty Thread#12 Tiaras, Palaces & Gilded Cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

mag

I love those hospital photos! My favourite family photos of my own family are the ones taken the day we brought a baby home. There is something about the expressions, the smiles, that are just different.

mag

Shout85258 has taken over Kensington Royal Instagram today. It is a crisis hotline set up through Heads Together. Interesting to hear what they do. A good summary is up the Kensington Royal Instagram story today.

There is more information about Shout on a recent WhatKateWore post. Susan, the one who runs the board over there, does great research for her posts. She is a fabulous resource if you want to learn more about pretty much any engagement or patronage Kate is involved with.

VGThuy

I was watching The Golden Girls, and I notice that Emmy-award winner and theatre-trained actress Estelle Getty always has a purse in her scenes as "Sophia" even in the later seasons. Based on an older post in this thread, does that mean Getty was a bad actress? ;)

aftershocks

Banned Member
I tried the below cheesy baked eggs recipe from Prince Charles with cheeses I had on hand, and a bit of improvising, i.e., no Charcuterie, but instead some sliced pieces of roasted chicken breast (and I used the sundried tomatoes, instead of the cherry tomatoes, and I added in arugula with the spinach). It turned out quite tasty. I'm going to make it again in a larger container, increasing the portions. Most likely Charles' chef makes this, not him. It's cool of him to share it, in an effort to boost support for the British cheese industry. As well, Prince Charles has advocated for workers to help harvest British crops, since the usual annual harvest helpers aren't able to travel to Britain during this current worldwide crisis.

Bonus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information