Really, part deux

AnnM

My deepest condolences @Gerry, @SonOfALee, all of your family, and to her dearest friends on here.

I didn't have the honor of meeting Lee in person, but her posts made a quick and strong impression on me when I first stumbled onto FSW all those years ago and I always appreciated her contributions. Her memory will always be inextricably linked to the boards for me.

Last edited:

Gerry

If anybody would like to join us at 2pm mst as we remember Lee, here is the link. Please mute your camera and microphone.

Here is the link you can share with family and friends that would like to join. If you could ask those that join to have their microphone and camera turned off that will help us monitor the online video feed.

Lee Varty Google Meet Link
https://meet.google.com/qrb-zqjz-cyx

canbelto

Deepest condolences to Gerry and Lee's family. I never met Lee but I followed this thread and whenever I clicked on it I was heartened to read about the progress. When I clicked on this thread again I never expected to find this sad news :(

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I just want to thank everyone for the kind comments and thoughts. I will be back later, to catch up with all of you more fully. This has been a tough few weeks, and I'm still working on finding level ground. Love you all.
Thanks for checking in.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I just want to thank everyone for the kind comments and thoughts. I will be back later, to catch up with all of you more fully. This has been a tough few weeks, and I'm still working on finding level ground. Love you all.

Dont feel any pressure Gerry, we will always welcome you as part of Lee’s and our skating family. Take your time and only post when you are ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information