Question on archive threads

antmanb

I just found the old video game thread and added a post to it thinking it would bump it back to the current OTBT thread list but it remains in archive...is there anything I can do to move it or should I just start a new thread in OTBT?

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
I moved it back because there were new posts, but it would probably be faster to just start a new thread next time. We're not always here to move threads.

nimi

There used to be a Finnish skaters' thread but it's been put to rest. Is the etiquette in these cases to just wait for the OP (who is a longtime forum member) to start a new thread or is it OK to go and start a new thread yourself (even if you're a fairly new member)?

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
There used to be a Finnish skaters' thread but it's been put to rest. Is the etiquette in these cases to just wait for the OP (who is a longtime forum member) to start a new thread or is it OK to go and start a new thread yourself (even if you're a fairly new member)?

It is okay to start a new thread yourself, whether you are a new member or not :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information