Pokemon Go part 2

moojja

I have one on the verge but I'm at work. And Track practice just got canceled so I'll probably run in the gym. Which means staying in one place.

If it's on the verge, open the app anyways. Sometimes the GPS wandering is enough to add some km.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I got a Porygon! From an egg.

And using the Apple Watch to play Pokemon Go has turned out to be a big fat disappointment. You have to keep the app open on the iPhone! Now it can run in the background, so the iPhone doesn't drain it's battery (I think) but then the watch drains it's battery instead if you keep the app open all the time on it. So basically it's pointless as for most times and places I play, if I need my phone there, I might as well play on the phone.

I'm hoping it might work better on a bike ride or a run but I haven't tried that yet.

antmanb

I've only really been switching the app on once a day to get a pokestop and pokemon for the bonus. It's too cold outside to go walking too :wuzrobbed:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Got my Elekid! But still no Togepi!

Also, I turned on Pokemon Go on my Apple watch for my run on Friday and for once I got credit for every single mile run! I hatched something like 5 eggs!

I'm running in a race tomorrow and I think I'll do it again and see if it works again.

antmanb

I hatched Snorlax from a 10km egg :cheer2:

I think I've said before that i'm basically switching on once a day to get the first catch and pokestop bonus and try to get the streak bonus too. Well on Saturday night we went out for a curry and after feeling completely stuffed we decided to walk the 45 minutes home instead of getting a taxi so I switched on the app and hatched three different eggs.

No I kind of want to go and kick ass in a gym with my snorlax....I can't remember the last time I went to take over a gym :lol:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I was on the Golden Gate bridge on Inauguration Day as part of a demonstration and I was standing right by a gym owned by my team. It was level 9. So I battled it up to Level 10 to get my pokemon in it and some jerk put theirs in before I could get mine in! :mad:

moojja

I was on the Golden Gate bridge on Inauguration Day as part of a demonstration and I was standing right by a gym owned by my team. It was level 9. So I battled it up to Level 10 to get my pokemon in it and some jerk put theirs in before I could get mine in! :mad:

:( I thought they changed it so the people who were in battles get priority...:shuffle: I tried to snipe once and the gym won't let me for that reason.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I thought so too. Maybe it just took me too long. Or maybe it only keeps out players from other teams.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Am I the only one who thought the recent Pokemon GO update had made my Pokemons start farting? :lol:

I think the animation is to show them stomping on the ground hard enough to raise a cloud of dust but the first one I saw do it was the Jigglypuff and she was floating down so gently and then the cloud came out behind her and ... well, it looked like a fart to me!

I knew there was a Valentine's Day special but I didn't put two and two together and figure out that's why the world is full of Exeggcutes, Lickitungs, & Jigglypuffs. It's because they are PINK!

Oh and I'm level 30 now. Plus I got my Togepi. I have about 10 more Pokemon I can get through eggs or evolves and then I think I'm done. Unless they release the MewTwo.

oleada

I'm done getting all the original but I'm still missing four babies, plus Togetic.

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
I'm still missing lots. I need it to warm up (which it is, starting tomorrow) so I can go hatch some eggs.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I need 2 more babies, enough Togepi candies to evolve a Togetic, and a few of the originals. I can get 4 more originals via evolving even if I have to walk their starters for ages. There are 3 more that I'll have to hatch or find in the wild and I may just give up on them. Plus the 3 I'll have to go to other continents for. Definitely not going to worry about those.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
Am I the only one who thought the recent Pokemon GO update had made my Pokemons start farting? :lol:

I think the animation is to show them stomping on the ground hard enough to raise a cloud of dust but the first one I saw do it was the Jigglypuff and she was floating down so gently and then the cloud came out behind her and ... well, it looked like a fart to me!

I knew there was a Valentine's Day special but I didn't put two and two together and figure out that's why the world is full of Exeggcutes, Lickitungs, & Jigglypuffs. It's because they are PINK!

Oh and I'm level 30 now. Plus I got my Togepi. I have about 10 more Pokemon I can get through eggs or evolves and then I think I'm done. Unless they release the MewTwo.
Oh, half of them look like they're pooping or farting in their animations. At least, in the judgment of my highly mature family.

The Lickitungs and Slowpokes are out. . . finally got each. No way will I ever get everything in the pokedex. I am just NOT that dedicated!

moojja

It's really annoying to get 10km eggs during a special event...I hatch a chancy, I've already caught quite a few already.
Good news: Second Gen is coming out at end of the week!

I'm a little sad, since I was hoping to get the whole set before then. I'm still missing two from the original.

oleada

I'm excited about Gen2! But not excited that I'll be in the boonies with the in laws this weekend when it comes out. It always happens a during events ...

I'm still missing a bunch of babies: Togepi (and Togetic), Igglybuff, Elekid and Pichu.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Maybe with the Second Gen coming out, they'll make it easier to catch those last few 1st gen pokemons, @PrincessLeppard

I still need:
Dewgong
Grimmer
Muk
Omastar
Gyarados
Lapras
Dragonite
Magby
Mr. Mime - not available in NA
Kangastan- not available in NA

It's unlikely I'll get any of these by the end of the week. :( But if Mew and MewTwo come out, I'll be excited.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
It's summer here, so I've been walking/running almost every day, clocking some 6 to 8 km each time. Hatched lots of eggs.
Decided to fork it, and walk for Magikarp candies. All 400 of them. A 2km egg, some catches and a lot of walking, I have a Gyarados!

Used the valentines event to walk my Charmander and just managed a Charizard. Also LOTS of Exeggcute for power ups.
Getting close to evolving my Grimer, Machoke, Omanyte and Kabuto.

Currently walking my Dragonair (candies come at 5km, so my Dragonite will take a while...).

The game layout changed a bit with the new update, but, so far, all you can do is change your avatar's outfit.

moojja

Maybe with the Second Gen coming out, they'll make it easier to catch those last few 1st gen pokemons.

I'm hoping for the same thing, but it doesn't look like it.
Second Gen is out now.
They've also change the values of some of the attack moves.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Yes, it seems more like the opposite. I just got FOUR new Pokemon. And saw a 5th one before the app crashed. I'm excited!

oleada

Wheee! I got a bunch while walking my pup, plus I evolved Espeon, Blissey and Crobat!
I don't know anything about gen 2 so I have no idea which ones are good or rare

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I don't know anything about Gen 2 either. But I've caught 10 different new Pokemon today so I'm too blissed out to care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information