Papadakis/Cizeron #9 - People Will See Them And Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabelle.G

Last edited:

Laney

IAM has a dance battle on their way. Feel free to dance the smae moves like Gabriella and Guillaume did and take part in the competition ;)
I think Gabby did better than Guillaume, but both did great! :cheer2:
IAM also had Guillaume live on instagram yesterday. I´m not sure if you can rewatch it. He talked about worlds cancellation, what he does in the free time now (drawing, painting, learning Spanish, working out) and what he plans to do ones they retire. He said he has many options but is intrested to study fashion and/or design. But he would also be interested to choreograph, but maybe not fulltime. Gabby is healthy and in good mood. Oh, and he mentioned that he learned German at school but forgot everything :)

Peepsquick

IAM has a dance battle on their way. Feel free to dance the smae moves like Gabriella and Guillaume did and take part in the competition ;)
I think Gabby did better than Guillaume, but both did great! :cheer2:
IAM also had Guillaume live on instagram yesterday. I'm not sure if you can rewatch it. He talked about worlds cancellation, what he does in the free time now (drawing, painting, learning Spanish, working out) and what he plans to do ones they retire. He said he has many options but is intrested to study fashion and/or design. But he would also be interested to choreograph, but maybe not fulltime. Gabby is healthy and in good mood. Oh, and he mentioned that he learned German at school but forgot everything :)

Thanks@Laney for taking the time to write this little digest! :)

jujubi64

And an article of the costume in artistics sports, mention of Guillaume inside, he speaks about fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information