Papadakis/Cizeron #8 - Oh Lover Hold On

Status
Not open for further replies.

cholla

Grand Duchess of Savoie - Marquessa of Chartreuse
Based on the Insta, it seems P/C and J/C have been working with French artist Richard Orlinski today.
I don't follow them on Insta but a friend of mine was with them at "Grand Palais" and told me they gave Orlinski skating lessons :D Orlinksi's art is magnificent (and the guy is soooooo good looking :swoon: ) I've seen a few of his masterpieces in the Alps where I live and it's really stunning.

B/W photos of P/C by Olivier Brajon

Last edited:

Shayii

I was gonna put this in the dance thread because I was sorta afraid to come in here, but thought why not. Anyway Scott Moir in an interview today said P/C were a once in a 100 years kind of talent. I think many skating fans (or ice dance fans) can agree with that!

Peepsquick

Thank you Shayii for the feedback on Scott's interview (I would like to listen to it, if you have a link). I can assure you that most of P/C's fans are also very taken by V/M's skills and I, for one, is more than happy that the alleged war and the hype between the fans is given a rest. Gabi and Guillaume are funny, dedicated and very friendly people and what many don't know, very humble.
Thanks again!

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Thank you Shayii for the feedback on Scott's interview (I would like to listen to it, if you have a link). I can assure you that most of P/C's fans are also very taken by V/M's skills and I, for one, is more than happy that the alleged war and the hype between the fans is given a rest. Gabi and Guillaume are funny, dedicated and very friendly people and what many don't know, very humble.
Thanks again!

It's around the 8:00 mark where he mentions P/C.
https://omny.fm/shows/inside-sports/playlists/podcast/embed?style=artwork

Shayii

Thanks again!
Sorry just seeing this thanks for providing the link @marbri!

Enchanted

So, today they have the last French show at Rochefort and next weekend they’ll be at Revolution on Ice in Spain.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
And with Guillaume's latest photo let's kick off the holiday season. Happy Holiday and Christmas, for those who celebrate, to all P/C fans, to Gaby and Guillaume, and of course to all FSUers :40beers: Let it bring lots of foie gras for Gaby, lots of macaron for Guillaume and lots of fun and happy moments to everyone :cheer2:

Laney

And with Guillaume's latest photo let's kick off the holiday season. Happy Holiday and Christmas, for those who celebrate, to all P/C fans, to Gaby and Guillaume, and of course to all FSUers :40beers: Let it bring lots of foie gras for Gaby, lots of macaron for Guillaume and lots of fun and happy moments to everyone :cheer2:
So nice said! I second everything and wish everybody happy Holidays!!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

VGThuy

A nice interview with Gabi and Guillaume was just published at Art on Ice website - in Italian, but the browser translation is decent enough to be going on with. There's no really new information, but some more detail about how the FD was created, the difficulty teams are having with the Tango Romantica this season etc.

Their quotes in the interview is being discussed in the general ice dance thread. I thought they provided some good insight.

jujubi64

oups try this https://twitter.com/toutlesport/status/1078744892334137344

they are kind and funny as always, they talked about the olympic experience and the dress episode nothing new: Gabriella speaks calmly and even jokes about the episode of the dress. This could have been a traumatizing moment for her but she got over it so well.

Guillaume : "I don't really remember much about these 4 minutes (Pyeongchang free dance) but it was nice I guess"

At the end they are joking "we'll about look back at our performances on yt when we'll be like 60 and retired and say: yeah, not bad."

Very funny and sympathic as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information