Papadakis/Cizeron #7 - A Matter of Confidentiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotine

Oh for feck sake, for obvious reasons I couldn't wait for P/C to have their first official competition but now I just want them to skate so badly in order for all these nonsense talks in this thread to just stop. Then, maybe, we can finally obsessed about what we are all supposed to obsess about here: Gaby and Guillaume' greatness and hopefully how we were all freaking out for nothing over the FD because as Tanith said, they could skate to whale sounds for all she cares, they are that transcendant.

I regret the time when this thread was light and funny.

maya1985

The grand prix de France will be interesting: Piper/Gilles and Sinitsina/Katsalapov are at 120 points on the FD. A little worried by the levels at Gadbois (I hope that saying that is acceptable, it's just the reality).
In 2 weeks, we will have the first indications for Gabi and Guillaume.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
The grand prix de France will be interesting: Piper/Gilles and Sinitsina/Katsalapov are at 120 points on the FD. A little worried by the levels at Gadbois (I hope that saying that is acceptable, it's just the reality).
Those tango patterns are bothering a bunch of teams but yes, the Gadbois teams seem to struggle. So far, Gaby and Guillaume have always nailed the pattern in all their SDs while struggling more with the non touching sequence so I expect them to do good. And the GP de France should be such an exciting event indeed provided G/P bring their A game in the RD too, I can't wait.

laviemn

Of course it's acceptable to criticize Gadbois. It still remains to be seen if they can maintain their previous level of quality now that they're coaching 16 teams. It's not great that their teams are not improving their levels on their 3rd competition of the season. Even Hubbell/Donohue have not improved their pattern levels while a much less experienced team like McNamara/Carpenter have. Fortunately Gabi & Guillaume have NHK first, where the field is relatively more open and I can't imagine that they've lost that incredible focus and competitive toughness they showed last season in one summer.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Whoa this thread is something.

I'm really excited to see PC embark on their new season. They are rare talents.
Being about a French team it has to be all surrealistic, abstract and absurd. We dig that, us, Frenchies :summer: (yes this is my only pathetic/cliche explanation to excuse the direction taken by this thread :gallopin1)

Last edited:

Amantide

I came in this thread to learn a bit about their programs cause I ain't got a clue.
Instead, I find crazy peeps - of the team who won, above all - still whinging about it? :confused:
What's wrong with you, guys?!:rolleyes:

Now, can someone tell me what programs do they have this season? I mean the music of course. lol

jujubi64

Guillaume was on Kaitlynn Hawayek'bithday photo sunday, he seemed ok but no Gabriella on the photo
Let's hope she's ok!
The skating lesson interview Morgan and Vanessa tonight, let's hope news.
Mood:wuzrobbed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information