Papadakis/Cizeron #6 - Season's Over - Let's Get Drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icetigger

Intriguing. I am hoping for a new dance spin. the variety of transitions they've done around the basic position over the last four years has been great, but it is time for something new. plus their spin takes about 17seconds in comparison to some spins that take about 10. Just think if they'd have had seven more seconds for crazy stuff in the presto during MS. He might be a good person to help develop that, If he is choreographing them, well, that will be an interesting development. I also note they are with him in Toronto. Plus Shoma (who I think is Lambiel related) is in Gadbois with Romain. What is going on here? It's all VERY intriguing.

Orm Irian

Is Lambiel choreographing their new program(s)? I just saw Gabriella’s instagram story. I’m so excited about that!:cheer2::cheer2:

I can't see Instagram stories, I'm not on that site, but I did see Guillaume's photo, and I've got my fingers crossed! They've done Art on Ice and toured with Lambiel in Japan before, so I think they'd work well together, and the choreography he did for the Shibs last season worked really well. Looking for different choreographers each season is a great way for Gabi and Guillaume to stretch themselves and keep bringing new things to the ice, too.

Lucky Lambiel has a student doing summer training in Toronto right now. It's much more convenient than a long trip to Champery!

Enchanted

According to Ponsart’s insta story he’s been at an ice rink in Montreal with Cizeron. For choreography maybe?

Edited to add: per Ponsart’s insta, it was a new free program for Ponsart.

Last edited:

Orm Irian

Likewise, Enchanted!

Did we ever get an update on what they were doing with Lambiel- is it the free? Excited to see what they came up with.

I want to know too! But in previous they've kept information about their programs under wraps until the Master's de Patinage, so we'll likely have to wait for September to find out.

synian

According to IG Story of Gabriella and Guillaume, they took a flight to japan today for The Ice :

The Ice - Osaka (July 28, 29)
Nathan Chen, Alina Zagitova, Shoma Uno, Dmitri Aliev, Boyang Jin, Sergei Voronov, Takahito Mura, Nobunari Oda, Kazuki Tomono, Satoko Miyahara, Gabrielle Daleman, Mirai Nagasu, Mariah Bell, Kaori Sakamoto, Mai Mihara, Marin Honda, Gabriella Papadakis / Guillaume Cizeron, Vanessa James / Morgan Cipres, and more

The Ice - Aichi (August 4, 5)
Nathan Chen, Alina Zagitova, Shoma Uno, Dmitri Aliev, Boyang Jin, Sergei Voronov, Takahito Mura, Nobunari Oda, Kazuki Tomono, Satoko Miyahara, Gabrielle Daleman, Mirai Nagasu, Mariah Bell, Kaori Sakamoto, Mai Mihara, Marin Honda, Gabriella Papadakis / Guillaume Cizeron, Vanessa James / Morgan Cipres, and more

May be we can get some new video ?

Icetigger

James Cipres short for next season to Alanis Morissette Uninvited- to be debuted at THE ICE in a compromised form due to ice size. We should get a video on youtube of it then? and get to see Guillaume's choreo. (see Vanessa's instagram story)

Laney

I can see James/Cipres skate to this song. Guillaume has good taste :)
I also hope to see some videos of The Ice!!! Can´t have enough Gabgriella & Guillaume!
Oh, and I also hope that Stephané is somehow involved with some choreography of their FD. Stephané, Gabriella and Guillaume are, together with Carolina Kostner, my skating gods. I love that they come along so well together :) I´m excited for the new season!

RoseRed

I can see James/Cipres skate to this song. Guillaume has good taste :)
I also hope to see some videos of The Ice!!! Can´t have enough Gabgriella & Guillaume!
Oh, and I also hope that Stephané is somehow involved with some choreography of their FD. Stephané, Gabriella and Guillaume are, together with Carolina Kostner, my skating gods. I love that they come along so well together :) I´m excited for the new season!
It wasn't just Guillaume's song choice. They asked to for suggestions from fans and that was one of them. He may have helped them picked from a few or they may have just really liked it and he just approved the choice. But regardless, I'm really looking forward to seeing Guillaume's choreo, especially because J/C have a different vibe as skaters than he and Gabriella do. It'll be very interesting to see what he does.

VGThuy

I really hate "Uninvited" especially when MTV/VH1 overplayed it when it came out. But the song is epic and would be great for skating.

Enchanted

According to a translated report on Twitter, they might have skated their new rhythm dance on The Ice but I’m not sure of it considering it was just choreographed last weekend.

EDIT it was their Sheeran SD not a new program.

Last edited:

Cam1409

According to a translated report on Twitter, they might have skated their new rhythm dance on The Ice but I’m not sure of it considering it was just choreographed last weekend.

EDIT it was their Sheeran SD not a new program.

I think the fed won"t let them skate the new RD before the Masters in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information