Papadakis/Cizeron #5 - We're In Love With The Shape Of You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyasnake

Hilarious live interview, Gabriella completely lost it ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
https://twitter.com/ArthurRobert21/status/967771337770131456

She said that she almost killed a couple of people with the flag in the beginning.

Instead of saying "Cérémonie de clôture" (Closing Ceremony), he said "Cérémonie de cluture" (Culture/cultural ceremony ?), anyway they both lost it at that point haha !

Last edited:

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
She's a hoot and great to see they ended those games on a high. Don't know how they're gonna come down from all those various energies as Guillaume says in the article mentioned above it was an emotional roller coaster. Are they supposed to stay the whole next week in France ? I guess they'll be eager to go back to training before Worlds. Not much time though but they were extra ready before the Games so it will mainly come down to be mentally able to refocus and just hold on for the last competition of the year. I also wonder if they gonna have a new dress made while in France. I can't imagine her wearing that dress ever again. Personally, I would opt for suspenders and a belt just to be safe :D

Nmsis

Are they supposed to stay the whole next week in France ?
On the 27th, they are part of the gala in Grenoble for the 50th anniversary of the Games.
On the 28th, they are home in Clermont-Ferrand and are part of the french team gala.
Probably a little family time.
There will at least a stay in Paris to go to the Elysée Palace.
Plus media stuff
So I'd think a week is in order.

Anyasnake

As per Golden Skate :

Jane Torvill & Chris Dean decided to honour Gaby & Gullaume by inviting them to participate to Dancing on Ice in London on March 4th.

The show will be live broadcast by ITV.

The Ambassador of France in Great-Britain, Jean-Pierre Jouyet, and his wife, Brigitte Taittinger, are invited to attend the show and meet Gaby & Guillaume.

EDIT : Maya you are faster than me !

MelDee

He is but I haven't been following because I cannot find a proper stream, so I don't know if he and his partner have been eliminated or not :scream: (I hope not !)
They have, but Mark is still involved as a coach/choreographer for the remaining couples.

Side note: I'm curious as to how G&G deal with that tiny rink. Here's Penny and Nick's performance on the show just to give you an idea of how small the rink is.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Penny and Nick did a fantastic job on that tiny rink, I like their SD this year, very engaging and they have nice dynamic lifts. But for P/C and their flow, should be interesting. I guess they won't go for the rumba pattern or else they might end up on the audience's lap :D

laviemn

The Twitter reaction to C/B by Dancing on Ice fans was amazing. Some of them clearly don't watch ice dance apart from the show, and they were absolutely gobsmacked by Penny and Nick and assumed they were Olympic medal contenders. It was kind of sweet.

I can't imagine how they'll adapt to that rink with their speed

laviemn

nuge

Hate this show, but will watch on the 4th!! (also might or might not have applied for tickets to attend...:rolleyes:)

Even P/C won't save this awful show but I will record just to see them:rolleyes::)

Wonder who P/C will get to choreograph work on the Tango with them ?

Anyasnake

The entire French athlete delegation is schedule to arrive at 4:30 p.m in Lyon St-Exupéry Airport today, for those who live nearby and want to see them :)

EDIT : Later in fact, perhaps around 7 p.m

Last edited:

maya1985

What a long day! The plane was a little ;) late (they should have landed at 4:30 pm _french time_) ... and now more than 1 hour drive to Grenoble.
Tomorrow, they skate in Grenoble and Wednesday in Clermont-Ferrand (at home:))

Enchanted

That schedule sounds crueling with all the flight delays and jet lag. I hope they can sleep long next morning. Luckily the journey to Grenoble is not too long.

Anyasnake

That schedule sounds crueling with all the flight delays and jet lag. I hope they can sleep long next morning. Luckily the journey to Grenoble is not too long.
They have a gala tomorrow night and the next day in Clermont-Ferrand though :D And Dancing on Ice on sunday. Stamina...

Their flight was delayed because there was an issue : the plane did not have authorization to fly over Mongolia so they had to circle around the country for 1+ hour. These issue are easily fixable, but they needed to stop to Prague for refueling :lol: So they lost almost 3 hours total !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information