Papadakis CIzeron #4 - Happiness Does Not Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyasnake

maya1985

I would guess on Patch though, Marie hasn't been out of Canada all season long. There's also Denis.

Marie accompanied Smart/Diaz to Zagreb in December (at the same time as the final grand prix). I think that the distribution of the coaches is clear during the competitions: Lauzon (and /or Dubreuil) with V/M; Romain with Gabi and Guillaume. I think it's Denis who is with Romain Haguenuaer in Moscow

For Haguenauer, their goals are to once again beat their world record and reach 83 points on the SD https://www.eurosport.fr/patinage-a...core-avant-pyeongchang_sto6480667/story.shtml

Practices videos: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeDW0v1nb_d/?taken-by=terentyevakate

Last edited:

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Many Russian fans, how lovely. It reminds me of a David Lease commentary in a TSL episode where he was talking to a Russian lady. He wanted reassurance Russians prefered V/M when it was V/M vs D/W. Then he anxiously said it must still be the same facing P/C to which this woman (can't remember her name) said it was a bit different this time but very strangely David Lease didn't notice her remark and quickly moved on :rofl:

Anyasnake

Many Russian fans, how lovely. It reminds me of a David Lease commentary in a TSL episode where he was talking to a Russian lady. He wanted reassurance Russians prefered V/M when it was V/M vs D/W. Then he anxiously said it must still be the same facing P/C to which this woman (can't remember her name) said it was a bit different this time but very strangely David Lease didn't notice her remark and quickly moved on :rofl:
Him trying to get more viewers because more V/M fans ? No way :rofl:

But I've noticed the YouTube comments, they have quite the numbers of russian fans, I think it's great. I also hope that Europeans will give them a bit more exposure in France going into the Games. :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information