"Nicole & Matteo" new long interview

Sk8swan

http://www.linkiesta.it/it/blog-post/2018/04/11/nicole--matteo/26797/ here you can find a long very nice and spontaneous interview with Della Monica & Guarise :)
They talk about their relationship, their vision of skating, their hobbies (cooking and fishing respectively ;) ), their 'dreams' in sport and life in general. It's in Italian only, you could Google-traslate it and, if someone is interested, I might translate some parts too... enjoy! :)

Vagabond

:rofl:

Fishing stories and shade thrown at Tarasova/Morozov and Zabiiako/Enbert (referred to as "diverse coppie" :2faced: )!!!

I want her "less sinful" flourless chocolate cake recipe! :)

Sk8swan

Are they a couple off the ice too?

Nope, they are dating other people (Matteo is actually dating an Italian Ice Dancer, Carolina Moscheni). Talking about their relationship Matteo says they have all kind of relationship a woman and a man can have: they are partners (on ice obviously!), they quarrel like husband and wife, and they make each other jokes like brother and sister do! ;)

nimi

^ My Italian is a little bit rusty but if I understood correctly, they also explained here how up until last year, they were living together in a one bedroom apartment for financial reasons. But now that they are having more success and getting more prize money, they can afford to live separately in their own apartments.

And Nicole basically confirmed they are planning to continue until 2022! :cheer:

whiteskates

Nope, they are dating other people (Matteo is actually dating an Italian Ice Dancer, Carolina Moscheni). Talking about their relationship Matteo says they have all kind of relationship a woman and a man can have: they are partners (on ice obviously!), they quarrel like husband and wife, and they make each other jokes like brother and sister do! ;)

Thanks! I can't stand Google translate so I never use it. :)

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
It sounds like while not romantic they have a wonderful friendship. So great. They are both such wonderful and kind hearted people, especialy Guarise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information