Neko Atsume kitty collector -- any other addicts?

Anemone

I'm finally down to just 1 cat I am waiting on the memento for - Lady Meow Meow. She is proving most elusive.

Anemone

FINALLY! Have been waiting on Lady Meow-Meow for over a month, and she finally gave me her memento last night.
Now I can actually go on to putting out the toys I want, instead of having out particular things to attract particular cats.
Funny thing though - even though I've had out expensive food a lot (trying to get Lady Meow-Meow), and had out a number of items for many of the rares - with the exception of Lady Meow-Meow, I've had no visits from any of the rares in weeks.

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
I got my student teacher addicted and she's had the parasol and tower of treats out with the deluxe food for TWO WEEKS and no Jeeves and Sapphire.

Cats are so damn fickle.

katmari

There's been an update to Neko Atsume :cheer2: and, once again, it's showing up on my kindle first.

There are 2 new cats (Macchiato, Melange) , 5 new goodies (egg beds in 3 colors, a mushroom house and a shiitake house) and a remodel called cafe style.

Last edited:

dramagrrl

The two new cats are super cute - I like that they are basically different coloured versions of each other. It's funny that neither of them use any of the new toys, though! Usually the new layouts/toys are thematically matched with the new cats.

Artemis@BC

As soon as I saw that this thread was active again I thought "Oh, does that mean there's been an update?"

Yay, and excuse to play again. :cheer2:

Artemis@BC

Both of the new kitties have visited, but I missed them. That's okay, gives me a reason to keep playing.

I love the new mushroom houses. Very cute, plus they add to the list of "small" toys that hold 2 cats. I had 15 cats at one point yesterday afternoon. :cat:

katmari

For me, Macchiato and Melange have enjoyed spending time in the head space cushions -- Macchiato (tan), Melange (black). They've also used the dino deluxe scratching pad in addition to the giant cushion.

Melange gifted me with a memento today after 17 visits. :cat:

Anemone

17 visits?!?
I think I've had 3 each or so, and all of which I've missed, so no pictures yet.

dramagrrl

I already got Macchiato's memento! Yesterday. That was fast.

For people who are trying to get them to visit, they both use the dinosaur scratching thingy. Machiatto uses the kitty metropolis, the royal bed, the Mister Mouse toy, and the yellow cushion quite often. So far, for me, Melange likes the hamburger pillow, the bunny kick toy, all the scratching toys (scratching board, scratching post, etc.), and I think she might have also used the Metropolis once, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Artemis@BC

I can confirm that they both like the cat metropolis. I bought the Café Style remodel just for a change, and was pleased to see that it's a layout where the metropolis actually fits well (on the right-hand side).

oleada

I've been playing again after a long break. The new cars are so cute! Melange, Macchiato and Chip gave me their mementos very quickly, after only 10 visits or so! Melange and Macciato seem to love the giant cushion and the luxury treasure box. Pasty likes the cake box. Chip likes the aluminum pad. Bengal Jack only likes the deluxe tuna and it is eating my gold which I suppose is appropriate for a pirate.

Still have the ugly cat metropolis out because Bob won't give up how memento. It's been 62 visits :wall:

katmari

Good news! Update 1.9.0 is available for Android (1.9.0a for Kindle). There's a new rare and some new goodies. All the yards have been updated with winter decor as well.

Info from Reddit:

There's a new rare cat. What we know:

Revised to add: With the update, the cats can now rub their face. New photos to collect!

Last edited:

oleada

I got snow today :cheer:
Nice that there's a new cat and poses. I had all the cats & mementos so now a new challenge :)

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
So the new cat is a ninja and hides from you. And apparently I've been looking at the screen when he's there and missed him.

cats.

katmari

It's been like forever since the last update but version 1.10.0 has just been released for iOS/Android. There are 3 new cats (2 regular, 1 rare) and some new goodies in the store. The update is not available on my kindle yet.

Last edited:

Kultakissu

It's been like forever since the last update but version 1.10.0 has just been released for iOS. There are 3 new cats (2 regular, 1 rare) and some new goodies in the store. The update is not available on my kindle yet.

My husband will be so happy :rofl:

Impromptu

Sekret Custom Title
And I already was visited by one of the new cats. Unfortunately, she was mostly under the kotatsu, so I could only get a photo of her butt & tail.

katmari

And I already was visited by one of the new cats. Unfortunately, she was mostly under the kotatsu, so I could only get a photo of her butt & tail.

:lol:

I completely understand. My first view of one of the cats was behind the fish bowl!
Chocola

The new rare hasn't visited me yet, but I have seen photos and the special furniture is
Egg Bed (nightview)

For anyone with a Kindle, it has been been updated to Version 1.10.0a.

Impromptu

Sekret Custom Title
Yep... she did visit me with that peice of furniture. Figured that was the right prop, since it was the most eclectic of the new stuff.

Managed to get photos of all 3 now.

I entered the app late, because I didn't get a smart phone until last November

Anemone

I've been visited by two of the new cats, and already received the memento for one of them.
The other has visited only once, and Idon't think I managed a picture.
My strategy was to buy all the new items (I had enough fish for that), and put out as many of them as possible.
I have yet to see/be visited by Whiteshadow, despite that one being around for a while, and have not been visited by the new rare either.

katmari

There's been a small update to version 1.11.0 . There's one new regular cat and some new goodies to buy.

LeafOnTheWind

My friend just introduced me to this game. I'm working on collecting them all but haven't really started on the rares yet. There are 3 of them that insist on visiting me when I'm not available and I can't get pictures of them.

I did find plushy neko cats for sale in the store today. Buy 1 get 1 free. They only had two Gabriel cats left so I got one for my friend and one for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information