Nathan Chen on CBS Tonight, Thursday Feb 24

Sylvia

TBD
Thanks for the reminder! Technically it's Friday 2/25 for us in the Eastern time zone - The Late Late show with James Corden from 12:36 - 1:38 a.m. ET :)

Skate Talker

Right you are Sylvia (Comes on at 11:36 in my time zone);)

Anyway with my brain even if I were in a more Easterly time zone I would probably miss it if I saw Friday. Just the way my brain works - everything that occurs before I wake up on Friday is still Thursday to me, lol.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I checked the Comcast on-screen guide. Nathan’s on the Late Late with Corden…not Late with Colbert.

Skate Talker

Are you thinking of The Late Show with Steve Cobert? That comes on at 11:36 pm in PT. Jame Cordon is 12:37 am in the Pacific Time zone.
Contrary to popular opinion there are time zones between Eastern and Pacific times and I just happen to live in one. Since the major US networks only believe in those 2 time zones when it comes to their broadcast schedules, some of us actually get these shows at a different hour. ;)

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Contrary to popular opinion there are time zones between Eastern and Pacific times and I just happen to live in one. Since the major US networks only believe in those 2 time zones when it comes to their broadcast schedules, some of us actually get these shows at a different hour. ;)
They are but don't the networks make all their shows start at the same local time?

Sylvia

TBD
Nuzzle This! :lol:

Nahan's segments are also on the show's YT channel:

Will Arnett Inspired Nathan Chen to Olympic Gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFCRMeLhNKs

Nuzzle This w/ Nathan Chen & Will Arnett: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vXlgzM8Ubg

Full episode:

Skate Talker

They are but don't the networks make all their shows start at the same local time?
Nope. At least not to the best of my knowledge when it comes to US Networks. I don't actually live in the US but my cable company carries US network affiliates from the Central time zone in Minnesota & North Dakota and the shows are broadcast on the Eastern Time schedule so that all the network shows are one hour earlier in Central time. Prime time runs from 7 pm to 10 pm, not 8 pm to 11 pm.

In Canada, CTV, Global and City TV follow the US model. CBC uses local time in most areas of the country so that a show that is on at 7 pm ET is on at 7 pm CT, 7 pm MT, and 7 pm PT. Of course there are also other times zones further east but CBC does not go with local time in Newfoundland and Labrador. I believe programs are shown on the Atlantic time zone schedule in areas that are 1/2 hour off for Newfoundland time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information