Morgan Cipres charged in FL

hanca

Values her privacy
1) nothing unique about this solution. Negotiating monetary reward for damages is a common legal practice. The only difference this transaction would take place out of court and save everyone, including citizens, time and money.

2) "castrate" is of no benefit a) he can still send "short prick pics" and b) it's of no use to the victim, she was not raped, she was inconvenienced.
Negotiating monetary rewards...well, that’s certainly one way to call it. To me it seems more like a blackmail, but what do I know. I am not a lawyer.

I don’t think he would want to be sending prick pics if he was missing his balls, I guess it wouldn’t look the same. Well, if you want to be completely sure that he won’t send any more pictures, you could always ask the doctor to take off the whole lot. Then he can’t send pictures to anyone, if there is nothing left.

A child receiving sexually explicit photos being called ‘inconvenience’, is that the right terminology in the USA? Or in Russia? Here it would be much closer to sexual abuse than to inconvenience, but maybe in your part of the world, you use different terminology.

Last edited:

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Have deleted posts and despite my gazillion work hour weeks this week and next, I would appreciate reports if there’s anything inappropriate as I can’t be here that much right now.

#retailChristmas #CovidChristmas ... need some sleep too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information