Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

miffy

I am hoping for a Rafa vs Stefanos Tsitsipas final, preferably with Rafa winning in 4 sets 🙏 Because 3 would be too sad for Stefanos and 5 would be too tense for me :lol:

miffy

Awww :( For a moment I thought I might actually get my dream final. Oh well. At least Rafa made it :kickass: Hopefully Stefanos will have many more chances in future.

Domshabfan

Lady Hale's Brooch
Try Google translating Świątek to Catalan and you get Nadal :)

Congrats Nadal, I am so happy. I read somewhere that Nadal winning the French open is the most normal thing to happen in 2020.

Last edited:

Sylvia

Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
Roger Federer's post after Nadal's victory: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNcspGlSi7/
I have always had the utmost respect for my friend Rafa as a person and as a champion. As my greatest rival over many years, I believe we have pushed each other to become better players. Therefore, it is a true honor for me to congratulate him on his 20th Grand Slam victory. It is especially amazing that he has now won Roland Garros an incredible 13 times, which is one of the greatest achievements in sport. I also congratulate his team, because nobody can do this alone. I hope 20 is just another step on the continuing journey for both of us. Well done, Rafa. You deserve it.
Iga Swiatek shared these 2 photos with the trophy earlier today: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGNHqeighdi/

Desperado

Sam Querrey abruptly left St-Petersburg, Russia after he, his wife and 8-month old child tested positive for the crud.

ESPN article

On top of this selfish decision, I strongly question his judgment in having his family travel across the globe in a *********.

I hope his child will not suffer any more ill effects from this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information