Leslie Jones goes to town on Pairs event (um, dont click if you are an T&M uber)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Damn she can be foul...

"If Aliona comes back next Olympics she's a vampire...." LOL

She has love for Johnny and that Terry was scared into buying a pink shirt and kerchief.

Turns out not too many people were fans of T&M Candyman..... Wonder how this program came about anyway... and I do agree worst outfits (juniorish) in a while.. but I wouldn't be so crude saying what she did.... I wonder what ratings for Pairs free was...

https://www.aol.com/article/lifesty...tching-outfits-get-horrible-reviews/23362772/

caseyedwards

Everyone knows t/m did the worst pairs program of all time and are now joke of the Olympics. It’s only temporary!

Skittl1321

I LOVED the yellow polka dot outfits.
I also have no idea who Leslie Jones is- but the twitter videos I've been seeing pop up all week are hysterical

DannyCurry

Leslie Jones' comments are hilarious and ITA with her.
I don't like this programme for them, but their SS are impressive when they're on.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
My wife and I were watching that team from Russia with the yellow dots. I thought the song was catchy and they got into the beat and made it fun aside from some mistakes.

I don't know Leslie Jones but sounds to me she is not a Disney fan. My wife and I had our honeymoon at Disney Resort, I would never disrespect the "Magic Kingdom" like that!

Skate Talker

I think it's time for them to take control of their choreography and costumes on their own, unless they have already done so, in that case, they should not get involved in those decisions anymore.
So I actually really like her outfit - except for how she gets that super-wedgie after the first element. Hate anybody using that music for skating due to the inappropriate lyrics. Had the same issue with the Russian ice dancers Zagorski and Guerreiro with last season's short dance. Don't think this flavour of program plays to their strengths, regardless of the music, though this style if still preferable to last years Muzac number.

As for who is responsible for this mess, Johnny and Tara claimed it was their own idea, particularly Evgenia wanted to skate to it.

The shame is that with the right vehicle, a little more visible emotional connection to each other and less nervous mistakes they could be great.

Last edited:

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
Leslie was watching the mens events in the stands last night. So she went!!!!!!

Well I wish she would have stayed home. She did not like my Keegan! So much for the "Olympic spirit". I am more upset with her than I am with my husband when he takes too long in the bathroom plucking his eyebrows. He is trying to get them to look just like Adam Rippon's although I wish he would try to make them look more like Max Aaron's. I remember one time Johnny Weir said he had "strong eyebrows"

paskatefan

Well I wish she would have stayed home. She did not like my Keegan! So much for the "Olympic spirit". I am more upset with her than I am with my husband when he takes too long in the bathroom plucking his eyebrows.

I thought Leslie was pretty funny here, but what's there NOT to like about Keegan?

zebraswan

Everyone knows t/m did the worst pairs program of all time and are now joke of the Olympics. It’s only temporary!

It's not good, but I've seen many that I thought were equally bad or worse. Cheesy cover songs, sappy romantic ballads for pairs with zero chemistry, etc. I'm certain there are plenty of horrific programs that people have simply forgotten about.

caseyedwards

It's not good, but I've seen many that I thought were equally bad or worse. Cheesy cover songs, sappy romantic ballads for pairs with zero chemistry, etc. I'm certain there are plenty of horrific programs that people have simply forgotten about.
But for this Olympics it’s no doubt t/m!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information