ITV's Dancing on Ice 2021

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I’m sure they were told they had to ‘for the good of the show’ :rolleyes: There is surely no way they really thought she was better?

I saw a tabloid report earlier saying Graham shouted at Karina afterwards, saying their routine was too easy. I am really hoping that is completely made up.

antmanb

I honestly felt like T&D were gaslighting me! I mean, Banjo and Barrowman - meh whatever - but I think I know enough about skating to recognise the stronger skating between the two performances and then they voted for Vardy unanimously!
Yes absolutely!! I nearly added how disappointing it was for T&D to sell out like that.

Also I don't understand how they can say that they're complying with Cvid guidelines - the capital DJ has clearly been going to work in a studio with the two other presenters of his show, while also training with his skating partner (and presumably they're not living together) so his fiancé and anyone else he's coming into contact with?

They said Rufus Hound was out because he was isolating, but on strictly that knocked the contestant and her partner out...if Rufus is isolating who else did he come into contact with?

Mr Antmanb is annoyed that they don't seem to be complying with rules properly and is annoyed that the celebs get to make money and ignore rules but he doesn't.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
They said Rufus Hound was out because he was isolating, but on strictly that knocked the contestant and her partner out...if Rufus is isolating who else did he come into contact with?
I thought on Strictly the couple were out because one tested positive? Rufus didn’t test positive last week, but someone he was in contact with did. However, he has now tested positive so he is out and yet another replacement is in! I wonder how many more they have :eek:

floskate

Vacant
Emmerdale guy is out with Covid and Jason Donovan has pulled out with a bad back. Should make for interesting viewing tonight to see how they deal with this. The series is falling apart at the seams!

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
It’s more exciting this year for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Poor old Jason, he was struggling to keep up anyway and this won’t help. I’m not a fan now but I was a huge Scott and Charlene fan in the 80’s, I remember refusing to go to Brownies the night their wedding aired so I could watch :rofl: In my defence I was 8 or 9 at the time. I had his first album too :slinkaway my sister and I both bought a copy. We only had one record player in the house so that was a waste of money :lol:

antmanb

It’s more exciting this year for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Poor old Jason, he was struggling to keep up anyway and this won’t help. I’m not a fan now but I was a huge Scott and Charlene fan in the 80’s, I remember refusing to go to Brownies the night their wedding aired so I could watch :rofl: In my defence I was 8 or 9 at the time. I had his first album too :slinkaway my sister and I both bought a copy. We only had one record player in the house so that was a waste of money :lol:
Me too!!! I think i'm a couple of years older than you though :shuffle: I was obsessed with Kylie and Jason on Neighbours and I nearly wore out my Jason Donovan tape replaying Every Day which I loved :rofl:

It is all falling about on DOI now...and the young lad from Emerdale was one of the better ones too.

Alshey Banjo seemed to be in a right old mood on Sunday!

The best part of Sunday was seeing Yebin Mok skate with Mark Hanretty :swoon:

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Me too!!! I think i'm a couple of years older than you though :shuffle: I was obsessed with Kylie and Jason on Neighbours and I nearly wore out my Jason Donovan tape replaying Every Day which I loved :rofl:

It is all falling about on DOI now...and the young lad from Emerdale was one of the better ones too.

Alshey Banjo seemed to be in a right old mood on Sunday!

The best part of Sunday was seeing Yebin Mok skate with Mark Hanretty :swoon:

Nice, not just me then :lol: I think I could still remember all the words as well if I thought about it, even though I probably haven’t heard the songs since about 1990 :rofl:

Agree about Mark and Yebin, I have seen lovely videos of them skating together before so I was looking forward to that!

antmanb

Nice, not just me then :lol: I think I could still remember all the words as well if I thought about it, even though I probably haven’t heard the songs since about 1990 :rofl:
;
I guarantee you would! I may have just gone on spotify and put Every Day on and found I knew all the words :rofl:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
This is getting too weird. Hamish has now withdrawn from the show after injuring his hand putting a sock :wall:
The most ridiculous yet funny injury. Isn't production shut down for a while, anyways?

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
The most ridiculous yet funny injury. Isn't production shut down for a while, anyways?
I know! I love Hamish so I am sad but if it was anyone else I know I would be laughing about how silly it sounds :slinkaway

The show is just having one week off, so far anyway.
First Hamish thought he would need surgery, then said yesterday he would be able to return for the next show on 28th but then was apparently advised today that he shouldn’t :(

antmanb

I know they have to see it through now but you almost think it would be better to pull the plug now. Also as the number of competitors reduces it brings the end of the show closer unless they have more in the final, but they really need all the weeks with skating under their belt to get anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information