Italics

Vagabond

Ever since the last upgrade, I have been having trouble with the "I" button for using italics.

Say, for example, that I want to italicize the word "best" in the sentence "That was Kwan's best performance."

If I press the "I" button at the start of the word "best," pressing it again at the end of the word doesn't end the italicization, so I end up with a sentence that looks like this: "That was Kwan's best performance." I have to go back, highlight the word "performance" and the ending punctuation marks to get what I meant to type.

This problem did not occur prior to the last upgrade.

:confused:

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
Let me test this out. No, I pressed the 'I' at the beginning of 'test' and at the end, and put in a space between 'test' and 'this', and it only italicized the word test as I desired. So it might be your computer or some temporary glitch.

Vagabond

Let me test this out. No, I pressed the 'I' at the beginning of 'test' and at the end, and put in a space between 'test' and 'this', and it only italicized the word test as I desired. So it might be your computer or some temporary glitch.
Can you do it without the space? I can't.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Can you do it without the space? I can't.
Yes you can by putting the word between this code [ I ] and [/ I]. Just type out which word you wish to be in italics and don't use spaces like I did, and that's all there is to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information