IF YOU COULD BE A FAMOUS SKATER..WHAT DISCIPLINE WOULD YOU COMPETE IN AND WHY?

WHICH WOULD YOU COMPETE IN?

• Total voters

FSWer

Say, I would like to ask you all today...if you could be a famous skater...what Discipline would you compete in..and why? For me if I could be a famous Skater I'd go for Ice-Dancing because it's so graceful. Anyone else?

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
Pairs for me as well. I’ll be Sylvia’s biggest rival :lol:

I can see Sylvia being thrown in a 3axel! lol And land it spectacularly like Rena. But personally, I find it distasteful to have the names Sylvia and John Baldwin ever in a sentence together, let alone skating fantasy. No no no.... lol. But I get it, if I was a woman I can see wanting to be thrown and lifted like that. As a male pair skater I couldn't handle the pressure and fear of messing up a lift or throw and causing lasting damage to my partner. I'm too scared that way. I'd throw her only three feet for a 3x, like Ludmila Nelidina's 3x.

Sylvia

TBD
I can see Sylvia being thrown in a 3axel! lol And land it spectacularly like Rena. But personally, I find it distasteful to have the names Sylvia and John Baldwin ever in a sentence together, let alone skating fantasy. No no no.... lol.
:lol: Let's just say John Baldwin wouldn't be my first choice as a pairs partner. ;) But thank you for the Rena compliment! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information