Hold on to your fascinators, it could be a snarky ride! It's Royal Wedding Day! Wheeee!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Ugh James feckin Corden!

Loving all the fabulous dresses so far!

Sylvia

TBD
Serena Williams looks great! ETA: Love the color of her dress... hubby Alexis Ohanian looks good, too.

Lorac

The Suits actresses arrived - the orange outfit was spectacular - no idea who is wearing it though.

Sylvia

TBD
https://www.royal.uk/prince-harry-and-ms-meghan-markles-wedding-rings

Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle have chosen Cleave and Company to make their Wedding rings.

Ms. Markle's ring has been fashioned from a piece of Welsh Gold, gifted by Her Majesty The Queen.

Prince Harry's ring will be a Platinum Band with a textured finish. Both rings were crafted in the Cleave workshop.

The rings will be carried to St George's Chapel on the day of the Wedding by The Duke of Cambridge, in his capacity as Best Man.

Live stream on YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N42MQJX4KoY

Lynn226

Is George Clooney wearing a business suit? I don't understand British dress codes, but his suit looks different because I didn't see tails or a vest.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Is George Clooney wearing a business suit? I don't understand British dress codes, but his suit looks different because I didn't see tails or a vest.

They mentioned something earlier about the men having three options, a morning suit, military regalia, or something else, I can't remember what exactly but it seemed to be more like that business suit style.

Eeeek! Meghan on her way! Can't see much bar a veil.

And a boat neck. Couldn't see the tiara properly.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Harry and William!!! Looking rather dapper and dashing in their military regalia. How come Harry doesn't have as much spaghetti as William?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information