Happy New Year

once_upon

Better off now than 4 years ago? Have TP now
Fireworks are scheduled for 7 pm. They are set up across the street in the arena parking lot. We have a front row view.

Happy New Year, let us hope it sees a better year for all of us.

May our healthcare staff get relief soon.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Since the odds of my being awake at midnight are between slim and none, Happy New Year to all. To repeat my Christmas message… I wish you peace, joy, and the quiet comfort of knowing you are doing the best you can. May 2022 bring better times for all.

Rina RUS

Happy New Year! :)

Here is a new funny video from Ekaterina Bobrova and her family
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJzekwl--E/

As for other New Year posts by skaters, I’ll add them to the thread in which I started to collect them yesterday

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Well, Happy New Year everyone! I had the traditional New Years dinner which was Black-eyed Peas, Cabbage and Cornbread and the temperature was 80F. It had been in the 80's for nearly the whole month of December. This morning, I woke up and it was 28F outside with a little light sleet and snow. It wasn't enough to stick and it's still 28F outside. The rest of the week will be in the 50's and 60's!!

Yes. It's a new day, a new year and I hope that 2022 is much better for everyone! I usually don't do the resolution thing, but I think I will this year. My resolution is quite simple, to hydrate much more. That means drink a whole lot more water, eat more fruits and veggies, stop the cokes and drink clear sodas like sprite if I feel the need for a soda. Stay hydrated because it will help prevent UTI's, etc. Also, use good moisturizing lotions which will help to keep your skin hydrated.

Alrighty then! Peace and Awesomeness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information