Happy Canada Day

screech

In honour of Canada, one of my favourite Canada jokes (paraphrased, as there's many versions):

When trying to name their wonderful country, explorers couldn't agree and argued for many days. Finally they had an idea. They would put all the letters of the alphabet into a hat, pull them out one at a time, and that would be the name of their new country.

The first letter was pulled out and they said "C" eh?. Then the second letter, "N" eh? And finally the last letter, "D" eh? Put together it made "C, eh. N, eh. D, eh"

And also in honour of Canada, still such an iconic commercial

Judy

In honour of Canada, one of my favourite Canada jokes (paraphrased, as there's many versions):

When trying to name their wonderful country, explorers couldn't agree and argued for many days. Finally they had an idea. They would put all the letters of the alphabet into a hat, pull them out one at a time, and that would be the name of their new country.

The first letter was pulled out and they said "C" eh?. Then the second letter, "N" eh? And finally the last letter, "D" eh? Put together it made "C, eh. N, eh. D, eh"

And also in honour of Canada, still such an iconic commercial
Molson Canadian‘s best ever commercial 🥰.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information