DWTS S26: All-Athletes Edition! (i.e. the DWTS thread for NOT yammering about what happened 24 years ago)

BaileyCatts

Wow. I was actually thinking Sharna's fan base would pull this out for her. And I thought that freestyle would lose it for Adam. Maybe I should watch it back but I didn't like it. :shuffle:

Frida80

I didn’t like this four week format at all. My favorite style Argentine tango and Paso Doble weren’t done. I said good bye to too many dancers too fast. And this finale was way too short. A normal finally would’ve had all prior contestants in for individual dance numbers. I feel like I didn’t get a chance to really have fun.

I’m elated for Adam. it was really challenging since he really didn’t have time to focus on the show. But now he has his mirror ball trophy and finally he gets to take a vacation now.

screech

I didn’t like this four week format at all. My favorite style Argentine tango and Paso Doble weren’t done.
IIRC, Josh did the paso doble in week 2.

ETA: Just realized, I'm pretty sure Adam is the first openly gay person to win DWTS!
And Jenna must have had the quickest improvement in results. Last place her first season as a pro, winner in her second season.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information