Duhamel/Radford update coaching team - no longer with Gauthier

aftershocks

Banned Member
Sorry you don't grasp math...ask Javier Fernandez what he thinks about losing an OBM over 1.18 points. If you also don't think skaters and coaches don't obsess over them, you're wrong again. Yes, it's a sport with beautiful costumes and music but when the difference between winning and losing is 0.01, they obsess for every single point they can find.

:D I don't care, as I said. It's irrelevant to and far afield from your initial utterances which I challenged. But continue attempting to change the subject to avoid logic. :lol:

Since you bring up this tangential topic: Certainly skaters are interested in maximizing their points and strategizing layout and difficulty of their elements, and improving their levels. But if they are spending too much time 'obsessing' over their numbers, much less obsessing over the breakdown of a competitor's numbers vs their own, then they are absolutely wasting their time and energy that can be better devoted elsewhere.

Speaking of which! :drama: :p

As anyone who's heard Duhamel for 10 seconds in KnC would know.

Yep and who's debating that @kwanfan1818? Party of one? Or maybe it's party of minus one-and-a-half. :duh:

Last edited:

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
OT, @6924920 your username has inspired me to add the song "8675309-eee-iiiine" to my playlist. :inavoid: Had forgotten all about it :COP:
https://youtu.be/6WTdTwcmxyo

Fair enough @MAXSwagg I'm also poking fun because I know she's not a fav of yours. :p

As anyone who's heard Duhamel for 10 seconds in KnC would know.

I feel like I could know the square root of anything by the time their scores come up (she could school us all on where we're losing TES points, even if it's in life). Girl wants it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information