Danny O’Shea and Chelsea Liu fan thread!!!!

skylark

I haven't seen Danny smile 💞 like he does in this video skating with Chelsea, since 2016 Nationals. Just watching that clip of the program makes me so happy. Chelsea and Danny both look carefree and happy. Chelsea seems more confident than she did at the 2019 Nationals, when she skated with Ian Meyh.

Spiralgraph

I hope they plan on staying partners past the 2022 Olympics. One season is good if they keep on improving, but they'll be even better with more time and experience.

olympic

Question - Did Chelsea Liu spend any time with Chinese coaches / trainers during her short time skating for China. She seems to move with more confidence even in that short clip, and wanted to know if the temporary change did anything for her

jenny12

olympic

Wow. Liu / O'Shea is a better partnership: the pair elements like the lifts and twist have greater amplitude. There also seems to be greater ambition on the SBS jumps. This move was a net positive for Danny.

Sylvia

TBD
Their Team USA profile for 2021-22 includes program music:

Next up: Cranberry Cup international in Norwood, Mass. (pairs compete on August 14-15).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information