Craig Simpson & Jamie Sale

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
It must be rather tiring to be around these confident injustice folks as their discussion topics would be rather repetitive and boring.
OMG, you must not know one. Because that IS all they talk about, even if they are self-aware enough to know that it drives people away. They can't help themselves. If something else comes up, it always is somehow brought back to the same old :blah: .
I think this is the reason why people freeze them out.
Absolutely. You can live with a lot of things as long as you don't have them in your face all the time.

Yazmeen

All we are saying, is give peace a chance
Rejoining this conversation; I remember reading the book "The Second Mark," about the top 3 Salt Lake City Olympic pairs teams, and one comment about Jamie really stood out to me; apparently as a young skater she'd go up to the other girls she was competing against and introduce herself as follows: "I'm Jamie Sale, and I'm going to beat you." This didn't just come off to me as her just being cute or a smartass. To me, that says a LOT about her - brash, forward, and always believing in herself, even to the detriment of others. No matter what, she believed in herself and what she believed in, decorum or otherwise be damned.

I guess in hindsight, we should not be surprised at her current behavior.

Judy

I just looked at her twitter and instagram. I am horrified
Yeah I don’t look but some things happened in the past few weeks too. I am seriously not lying that it’s similar to a cult. She is still somewhere inside there but … it’ll take a lot to get her out 😔.

I’m rather excited for Trump getting indicted though.

Winnipeg

Trump getting indicted is great news. Hope he gets convicted.

WRT Jamie, I did not read her messages because based on what I read above, I can only guess what it might say. She should try and get a meaningful job instead of living in this cult environment which can do nothing but cause adverse effects to her and her family.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Saw this thread and had to pop in and check it out.

I went and had a look at her twitter account. She is really down the rabbit hole. Couldn't find any Trump comment because there was so much other rubbish in there.

Judy

Trump getting indicted is great news. Hope he gets convicted.

WRT Jamie, I did not read her messages because based on what I read above, I can only guess what it might say. She should try and get a meaningful job instead of living in this cult environment which can do nothing but cause adverse effects to her and her family.
Unfortunately not that easy removing some from a cult.

I’ll be dancing around when he is arrested though!

jackson

Unfortunately not that easy removing some from a cult.

I’ll be dancing around when he is arrested though!
Once again, everyone showing their intolerance towards Jamie. If she is in a cult, we should worry about her and steer from passing judgement. If Trump is arrested unlawfully, it will help him have a platform in 2024. You heard it here first.

Judy

Once again, everyone showing their intolerance towards Jamie. If she is in a cult, we should worry about her and steer from passing judgement. If Trump is arrested unlawfully, it will help him have a platform in 2024. You heard it here first.
I’m not passing judgement on Sale. Cults are dangerous. I don’t believe at all this is an unlawful arrest at all with Trump.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Calling someone out as a conspiracy theorist and highlighting the dangers of their behaviour is not being intolerant.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins

You're not so special to be even calling it 100th.

If you're going to make ludicrous claims of "arrested unlawfully," maybe you should go to political incorrect instead of caging it around your defense of Jamie "I don't get enough attention and probably have a personality disorder" Sale.

jackson

You're not so special to be even calling it 100th.

If you're going to make ludicrous claims of "arrested unlawfully," maybe you should go to political incorrect instead of caging it around your defense of Jamie "I don't get enough attention and probably have a personality disorder" Sale.

If she does have a personality disorder that is a mental illness. So does that mean you aren't tolerant of people with mental illness. Wow, it's amazing how many people are obsessed with Jamie's whole life - You also heard that here first! :)

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
If she does have a personality disorder that is a mental illness. So does that mean you aren't tolerant of people with mental illness. Wow, it's amazing how many people are obsessed with Jamie's whole life - You also heard that here first! :)

This isn't the snappy retort you think it is. :)

Mental illness or not, people with personality disorders don't get a free pass from the consequences of their actions. No one's obsessed with Jamie - but we do feed into her sad need for attention. Would that be better? If she was completely ignored? And none of her unhinged posts or diatribes receive any response? And she's left to scream into the void?

I don't think she'd like that very much, or she wouldn't be acting out like she is, alas.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I was going to put this in the Sale & Pelletier thread but the last post was in 2013.

Did people know that Sale & Pelletier are the Godmothers of the Island Princess?

Cruise ships all have "godmothers" who used to all be royalty and women but these days they are mostly celebrities. Sale & Pelletier did this in 2003 so they were pretty famous at that point having just won an Olympic Gold Medal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information